Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: unite with americans and pick someone else besides trump for president ? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Damn that video was friggin' funny. Hilarious in fact.

But at the same time IMHO your electoral college system totally sucks. Hilary did get 1.7 million more votes and should be leader based on a per vote system that exists in most other western democracies. And I'm not picking sides, I'm just saying so because I just don't get why you have that system rather than just tally the total number of votes.

Would somebody explain the "why" behind the college electorate system to me?

http://time.com/...-popular-vote-trump/

The goal of our presidential election is NOT to get the most votes it's to get the most electoral votes. Now Trump did that, he knew what the goal was, made a plan and he achieved it. Now let me ask you this, if the goal would have been the most votes, do you think he would have had the same plan or a different plan?

If football was decided on total yardage instead of points scored, do you think the strategy would be the same?

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: unite with americans and pick someone else besides trump for president ? [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
     Many great explanations and analogies on our electorial system that any one can understand. Will he respond with , " Oh , that makes total sense. So this hole hillery winning 2 whatever million + votes equals a steaming pile of dog shit , fake news, fuel for the crazy base and nothing else".
Im confident this will certainly be the last time we hear " but hillery won the popular vote!"
Quote Reply
Re: unite with americans and pick someone else besides trump for president ? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Damn that video was friggin' funny. Hilarious in fact.

But at the same time IMHO your electoral college system totally sucks. Hilary did get 1.7 million more votes and should be leader based on a per vote system that exists in most other western democracies. And I'm not picking sides, I'm just saying so because I just don't get why you have that system rather than just tally the total number of votes.

Would somebody explain the "why" behind the college electorate system to me?

http://time.com/...-popular-vote-trump/

Cat got your tongue?
Quote Reply

Prev Next