Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Password managers
Quote | Reply
School me. Pro's and cons. Paid vs free services? I use macs (2) and iOS devices (3) exclusively if that makes any difference.
Quote Reply
Re: Password managers [sneaker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm kind of paranoid about that type of software and prefer this...

It definitely is flawed though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can offer a free service:

Send me your banking info and current password. I will reply back with a much stronger one for you to use.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use Lastpass and I really like it. I have also heard good things about 1Password and Dashlane, but I have no experience with those.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have been using eWallet for many years on both my Android phone and Windows desktop. They have iOS and Mac versions too.

Jon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use clipperz after doing some reviews of password managers and like it.

I mean, these services are only good until they're not, and then they have potential to be very very bad. But there are flat-out too many usernames/passwords to keep track of, and I'd rather have very secure, strong passwords across the board and risk clipperz going awry (small chance, imo) than using less secure, generic passwords that are easier to hack on an individual basis (bigger chance, imo).

Anyway, Clipperz is worth looking into.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've used 1password, but what about iCloud keychain? it syncs your password across devices for free since you are all apple.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply