Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I need a snowblower [J-No] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's not the size of your snow thrower, it's how you use it.

Says the guy with a 24" machine

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: I need a snowblower [Ready4Launch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Come to SC and you can have mine. Brought it from Connecticut, and has just been taking up space.

Mark
Quote Reply
largray2 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Me too.
Sincerely,
Mr. Snow
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No kids? Shovelling snow builds character

Canadian Record Holder 35-39M & 40-44M - 200 m Butterfly (LCM)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Someone already mentioned it, dont buy from a chain store like Lowes. Someone can correct me if I am wrong but I believe I heard a Cub Cadet dealer say most manufactures wont touch machines purchased from those stores as they arent really the brand they are selling. They pay to label them the brand but do not use genuine parts... again dont know if thats a fact for all brands but seems to be for Cub Cadet.
Quote Reply
Re: I need a snowblower [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
Someone already mentioned it, dont buy from a chain store like Lowes. Someone can correct me if I am wrong but I believe I heard a Cub Cadet dealer say most manufactures wont touch machines purchased from those stores as they arent really the brand they are selling. They pay to label them the brand but do not use genuine parts... again dont know if thats a fact for all brands but seems to be for Cub Cadet.

That used to be true with Ariens, but in the last 5 years or so they are the same machines regardless of where you buy them. The price is usually the same so buying from a small store that services is the way to go, when you have a problem with one you bought at a box store and take it in for service to the local small store, you can guess where you are on the priority list.
Quote Reply

Prev Next