Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: CycleOps PowerBeam Pro Trainer (Bluetooth) - $450
Quote | Reply
Selling an almost unused CycleOps PowerBeam trainer (Bluetooth version) with no more than 500 miles on it (could be less). Purchased November 2015.

Asking $450.00. Located near Boston, MA, but willing to ship at additional cost. Contact for pictures or questions.

Here a link to the product page: https://www.cycleops.com/product/powerbeam

Mike

Mike
Last edited by: seemiketri: Dec 13, 16 12:40
Quote Reply
Re: FS: CycleOps PowerBeam Pro Trainer (Bluetooth) - $450 [seemiketri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monday Bump. Price drop to $400.00.

Mike
 I have a buddy interested in this, is it still available? He just created a slow twitch account this morning and is waiting for his email to be verified by moderator. He said he would reach out to you as soon as it is. Any idea on how much shipping would be to Fort Wayne Indiana?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: CycleOps PowerBeam Pro Trainer (Bluetooth) - $450 [gndaily] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The trainer is still available, and I will await a message from your friend. Unfortunately I just saw your message and may not be able to get a postage quote until after the holiday weekend. Let me know if you have any questions.

Mike
I am sure he can wait until after the weekend. He will write you on here as soon as he is approved. His name is Jordan.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: CycleOps PowerBeam Pro Trainer (Bluetooth) - $450 [seemiketri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi
My buddy emailed last week for me. I'm interested in the trainer. Does this come with any accessories (mat, training wheel, etc). Can you send me a few pics? I live in Fort Wayne Indiana and would need shipped. Area code 46814. My cell can be exchanged if you would rather discuss through text.
Also, what does this mean on items website description?
*Requires CycleOps VirtualTraining to controlresistance. Contact us for questions about compatibility with other software.

Jordan
Last edited by: Jmscheiber: Jan 3, 17 16:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Trainer is still for sale.

Mike