Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: You know what I saw today at Chipotle? [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You need to buy your lunch at Chipotle?

Wow, that must be pretty harsh for a man of your caliber...

Fell on hard times recently or are you just plain cheap?

TheForge wrote:
Some dude in Lululemon clothing, obviously liberal at the soda fountain. At first I'm thinking he is filling his bottle with water, but no. It was soda. I'm assuming since he was using a bottle, he didn't pay for it. The bottle was smaller than the regular cup and that wouldn't make economic sense (not that that matters to liberals). And it got me thinking. This is such a liberal thing. Bitch about people not paying their fair share while you mooch off the system. The soda cost what it does for multiple reasons, but part of it accounts for losers like him not paying for their fair share. So lets extend this beyond Chipotle, he reminds me of those losers who live on welfare and don't think the rich pay their fair share. Or think the rich don't donate to charitable causes unless compelled, because they don't. Therefore, gov't needs to act as charity via taxes.

Well, its a slow day and I thought I would share.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So what you actually saw was a thief; Someone stealing something
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Chipotle puts their soda fountain out in the dining area because they give free refills. He could have paid for a 22oz soda but being the Lulu Lilly liberal that you deduced he opted to go with a sustainable container. He probably filled it 3 times while sitting there eating. No theft. But then, you knew that. And yeah, too much Trump lately, he really has the Canadian's panties in a wad.
Quote Reply
Re: You know what I saw today at Chipotle? [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Liberal and thief. Same thing right. Difference is liberals feel righteous about their theft.

While this thread may have been a complete train wreck, that is the ultimate comparison.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He must NOT have been going for the Chipotle Challenge

The uniform for THAT is baggy grey sweats or basketball shorts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL3mM0f_BWA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6vINlXGfuM

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: You know what I saw today at Chipotle? [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
japarker24 wrote:
Leddy wrote:
were you there for a board meeting ?

That's what Panera is for.........

Now where is that thread? I forget who was having his board meetings there.
Quote Reply
Re: You know what I saw today at Chipotle? [johnnybefit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It should be on the first page in the Lavendar Room. I have posted to it today.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: You know what I saw today at Chipotle? [johnnybefit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had that link yesterday

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ost=6168036#p6168036

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Some dude in Lululemon clothing, obviously liberal at the soda fountain. At first I'm thinking he is filling his bottle with water, but no. It was soda. I'm assuming since he was using a bottle, he didn't pay for it. The bottle was smaller than the regular cup and that wouldn't make economic sense (not that that matters to liberals). And it got me thinking. This is such a liberal thing. Bitch about people not paying their fair share while you mooch off the system. The soda cost what it does for multiple reasons, but part of it accounts for losers like him not paying for their fair share. So lets extend this beyond Chipotle, he reminds me of those losers who live on welfare and don't think the rich pay their fair share. Or think the rich don't donate to charitable causes unless compelled, because they don't. Therefore, gov't needs to act as charity via taxes.

Well, its a slow day and I thought I would share.

I am "kind of" a liberal (you would say I am)
I do wear Lululemon clothing
I do go to Chipotle
I do bring my own bottle
I do PAY for a soda and then say "I will just use my own."

You know, environment and all.... now what was I saying about kind of a liberal.
Quote Reply
Re: You know what I saw today at Chipotle? [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply

Prev Next