Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dak or Romo?
Quote | Reply
You had to know it was coming... after Dak completely shit the bed last night, who you got? Dak or Romo.

I am a Romo kind of guy.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Dak or Romo? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Either one over Eli. He made the Dallas D look excellent last night.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In 10 years Romo has taken the team to the playoff only 4 times and only won 2 playoff games. The Cowboys just came off an 11 game winning streak under Prescott.

Why would they change now?.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Dak or Romo? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Because Romo rules and Dak is kak.

Quote Reply
Re: Dak or Romo? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
In 10 years Romo has taken the team to the playoff only 4 times and only won 2 playoff games. The Cowboys just came off an 11 game winning streak under Prescott.

Exactly this. Romo was never that great and now he is 12 weeks rusty, old and made of glass. They would be stupid to pull Dak now. And what does that say to Dak who is clearly the franchise QB for the next 10 years?

Romo should be done in Dallas, let him go lose some games with the Jags, Browns, Jets, Niners, etc.
Quote Reply
Re: Dak or Romo? [aarondb4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aarondb4 wrote:
j p o wrote:

Exactly this. Romo was never that great and now he is 12 weeks rusty, old and made of glass. They would be stupid to pull Dak now. And what does that say to Dak who is clearly the franchise QB for the next 10 years?

Romo should be done in Dallas, let him go lose some games with the Jags, Browns, Jets, Niners, etc.

This. Dallas yanking Dak after a bad performance makes no sense. History has shown that QBs don't bounce back (at least with their existing teams) after getting benched for performance issues. Therefore, it's not an issue of sitting Dak again until Romo retires or gets injured again and then just bringing him back. Dallas kills Dak's future with the franchise if Romo gets the nod......just like Romo's career with Dallas is done after this year since losing the starting job.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dak is running into the rookie wall. He's not used to playing 16+ games, any bowl games he played in during college he got a weeks long break in between. Zeke Elliot is holding up so far but his turn will come too I'm sure.

Romo is one hit away from being carried off the field again, no reason to put him in now, he can better serve the team mentoring Dak.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Dak or Romo? [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
Dak is running into the rookie wall. He's not used to playing 16+ games, any bowl games he played in during college he got a weeks long break in between. Zeke Elliot is holding up so far but his turn will come too I'm sure.

Romo is one hit away from being carried off the field again, no reason to put him in now, he can better serve the team mentoring Dak.

And if he's carried off Dak can go back in. And Romo can still mentor him.

Quote Reply
Re: Dak or Romo? [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
Dak is running into the rookie wall. He's not used to playing 16+ games

That (probably not, colleges practice and play forever now, especially in the SEC), but IMHO the bigger factor yesterday was that it was the first time he's ever played in the cold and snow. Louisiana kid who played at Miss State didn't see many cold days.

I'm hoping 2 weeks from now he proves me wrong and sucks vs the Lions...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Dak should be allowed a few crappy games. Hell, Wilson totally shit the bed yesterday, you don't see anyone calling for his head, and he is a seasoned NLF pro.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dak all the way. You can't possibly go back to Romo unless Dak gets hurt.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Dak or Romo? [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why not? Romo's record in his last 19 games is 15-4. Terrible...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Romo is 78.9%

Dak is 11-2. 84.6%

And he doesn't run like a broken old man.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dak. Dance with the one that brought you.
Quote Reply
Re: Dak or Romo? [aarondb4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aarondb4 wrote:

Dak should be allowed a few crappy games. Hell, Wilson totally shit the bed yesterday, you don't see anyone calling for his head, and he is a seasoned NLF pro.

Agreed. Every QB has a bad day. Except Brady. Even when he has an off day on the field, he goes home to Gisele.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Romo is old. He's frail. His decision making is bad. He never wins...I could go on and on.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply