Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

My friends got me to go to a club and I'm bored...
Quote | Reply
What am I supposed to do? Already checked all of my email accounts. Someone here talk to me please lest I be forced to socialize!
Quote Reply
Re: My friends got me to go to a club and I'm bored... [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You know the rules...pics or it never happened!
Quote Reply
Re: My friends got me to go to a club and I'm bored... [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How many Hawt girls are there?

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: My friends got me to go to a club and I'm bored... [Andrew69] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Read my sig line lol
Quote Reply
Re: My friends got me to go to a club and I'm bored... [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:

Ugh, none
Quote Reply
Re: My friends got me to go to a club and I'm bored... [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
... I don't drink so my opinion might be different than others here lol.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
... I don't drink so my opinion might be different than others here lol.

Beer goggles do make babes better, but you're better off. :)

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I feel like I've put my time in... about to leave. Thing is I need to be the DD so I'm kinda forced to stick around.

Tomorrow's bike workout is going to be rough, lol.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Some Life Lessons have to be relearned periodically.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

Ugh, none

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
I feel like I've put my time in... about to leave. Thing is I need to be the DD so I'm kinda forced to stick around.

Tomorrow's bike workout is going to be rough, lol.

You should knows the rules by now.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply