Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey JSA, what do you think of the SOL pick?
Quote | Reply
CEO of Carl's Jr.

http://www.thehill.com/...bor-secretary-report

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Hey JSA, what do you think of the SOL pick? [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think he is going to be great for the corporate world but horrible for my business. President Obama was the greatest thing that ever happened to us labor lawyers. I think he is going to push back many of President Obama's executive orders and the DOL's mandates.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Hey JSA, what do you think of the SOL pick? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
I think he is going to be great for the corporate world but horrible for my business. President Obama was the greatest thing that ever happened to us labor lawyers. I think he is going to push back many of President Obama's executive orders and the DOL's mandates.

why aren't you proud of your country???????
Quote Reply