Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: A smug liberal rag saying the smug liberal is a myth [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ajthomas wrote:
TheForge wrote:
I can't help that I know that I'm better than everyone and want them to know it.

What are the objective criteria to determine this? Some of these are more important than others:

How much money do you make x 4 + How much money you have in the bank
How old are you - Late thirties
How attractive is your wife - She was hot once.
How attractive are you - I'm the total package.
How strong are you ( Max Squat + 2 x max bench press?) 1020
How fast can you run a mile - 6:05
What is your IQ - top .1%
What is your EQ - Mixed results
What are the chances you will have an off spring who attends an Ivy League College - Very high
Where did you attend college - Virginia tech, graduated just short of Summa Cum Laude in a very difficult major. Earned a master's degree in the same course of study at the same college.
Where did your spouse attend college - Same school

I think a smug liberal says things like this don't matter but has a score card in his desk at work.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: A smug liberal rag saying the smug liberal is a myth [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is wrong with you people?
Quote Reply

Prev Next