Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold!!
Quote | Reply
Every item is brand new. Frame is size 54cm 2013 P5-3 fresh out of the box. Factory build was replaced with the following:

Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870 Rear Derailleur
Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9071 Shifters, single button, single position, on the aerobar extensions.
Junction boxes, internal battery, and wires. System is complete and dialed in.
Tri Rig Alpha X aerobars + Tri Rig Extensions + Tri Rig tilt kit and all spacers, bolts, etc that came with. Extensions were cut about 3cm, but there is plenty left.
Tri Rig Omega X brakes front and rear. Front is hung using the internal cable stop and bare cable.
Rotor Flow 160mm InPower crankset. Single side power.
Rotor Road Aero narrow wide Q ring 52 tooth
Ceramic Speed bottom bracket
Ceramic Speed oversize derailleur pulleys, red.
Reynolds Stratus Elite wheelset, a few years old, but new.
Shimano 105 12-28 cassette
Dura Ace chain
Dash Stage saddle.
Fancy Wolf Tooth components red anodized chain ring bolts.
Profile Design OS2 brake levers. (The only crappy part)
No pedals or cages.

Again, every single item is brand new. Finished this build and found myself with zero desire to actually ride this. Fork has been cut almost flush, with 5mm of steerer left over the stem. Zero spacers under. Front derailleur hanger removed. Position as shown is 79cm seat height, 17cm of drop, -1 setback and 50cm to back of pads. That is as low as the bars will go in the overmount position, and as far forward as the pads will go. Frame is flawless. No dings, dents, scratches or blemishes. I do not have any original parts.

Tri Rig boxes and parts, Rotor Flow box and parts, manuals included.

It would run you about 7k+ to duplicate this.
Asking $6500 + actual cost to ship it to you. I'll help with your fit if needed, and I am a bad mother fucker in that regard.
I am not breaking this up, now or at any time in the future. Don't ask. I am not super motivated to sell, so hold off on the lowball offers. It will be promptly packed by professionals and fully insured. I can send you more pictures, or you could google a new picture of any of those parts, as that is what is for sale.

Last edited by: FindinFreestyle: Dec 29, 16 7:18
Quote Reply
Re: Fastest bike? Here you go... ( Single ring 54cm Cervelo P5-3, Di2, Rotor Flow Inpower, Tri Rig bars and brakes, Ceramic Speed Bling) [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ttt
Quote Reply
Re: Fastest bike? Here you go... ( Single ring 54cm Cervelo P5-3, Di2, Rotor Flow Inpower, Tri Rig bars and brakes, Ceramic Speed Bling) [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ttt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
amazing bike just a little too long

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply