Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cervelo NP2 54cm Frameset (Black), Magura RT8 Brakes, Shimano Pro Missile J-Bend Extensions, Pro Missile Arm Pads, Scott Split Aerohelmet
Quote | Reply
Cervelo NP2 54cm frameset. Purchased as a complete bike in June 2015. I struggled deciding between the 54cm and 56cm and originally made the wrong choice, so had to upsize. Bike is in good shape, other than standard wear-marks from typical usage, there are two areas I tried to show in the pictures as I believe in complete disclosure. There is a clearcoat chip/mark from one dropped chain, and some scratching on the headtube from the Magura brake cable rubbing that was running down from the stem. Bike was never crashed, other than one self-inflicted incident at an aid station when I got mixed up with a bottle handoff. No damage from that incident other than scratching on the Magura brake lever referenced below and my ego. Includes the original FSA headset. Fork has been cut to the length shown (was using a Pro Missile stem with no spacers other than the original FSA topcap). [SOLD]

Magura RT8 brakeset. Was used on the NP2. Right brake lever is scratched from the above-referenced aid station boneheadery. [SOLD]

Shimano Pro Missile J-Bend extensions. Used, and have the standard bite marks from the Pro Missile spacers/brackets which I tried to show in the pictures. [SOLD]

Shimano Pro Missile replacement arm pads brand new. [SOLD]

Scott Split Aerohelmet. Original box and helmet bag. Excellent condition, been worn a total of twice. $80 OBO shipped to CONUS.

I try to price things where I would pay for them, but open to reasonable offers. Payment via PayPal. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks.

Last edited by: Walter: Dec 22, 16 3:09
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo NP2 54cm Frameset (Black), Magura RT8 Brakes, Shimano Pro Missile J-Bend Extensions, Pro Missile Arm Pads, Scott Split Aerohelmet [Walter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo NP2 54cm Frameset (Black), Magura RT8 Brakes, Shimano Pro Missile J-Bend Extensions, Pro Missile Arm Pads, Scott Split Aerohelmet [Walter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump with price drops.
Quote Reply