Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Dopers.Suck
Last edited by: Dopers.Suck: Dec 24, 16 17:35
Re: FS- 2012 Cervélo S3 custom painted 61cm frameset! [Dopers.Suck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping

"I swim because that's how I get to ride my bike."

Quote Reply
Re: FS- 2012 Cervélo S3 custom painted 61cm frame. PRICE DROP! [Dopers.Suck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumpster

Quote Reply
Re: FS- 2012 Cervélo S3 custom painted 61cm frame or complete bike with 11 SPD ultegra! Must GO! [Dopers.Suck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Complete bike option now!

Quote Reply
Re: FS- 2012 Cervélo S3 custom painted 61cm frame or complete bike with 11 SPD ultegra! Must GO! [Dopers.Suck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop again!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop again!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that a complete 11 SPD ultegra 6800 groupset that you are offering in the complete bike option? If so, would you consider selling the groupset on its own? What are the specs for the crank?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what wheels are on the bike?

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Re: FS- 2012 Cervélo S3 custom painted 61cm frame or complete bike with 11 SPD ultegra! Must GO! [Scott_B] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The crankset is 175mm arms and I'm only selling the complete bike with ultegra groupset or the frameset by itself.

Quote Reply
Re: FS- 2012 Cervélo S3 custom painted 61cm frame or complete bike with 11 SPD ultegra! Must GO! [sabotony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The wheels are some basic aluminum bontrager 11 speed wheels or I might have a pair of shimano entry level training wheels I can swap in if you prefer.

I also have a set of lightly used hed 6/9 racing wheels that could be swapped in for an extra $900.

Quote Reply
Re: FS- PRICE DROP! 2012 Cervélo S3 custom painted 61cm frame or complete bike with 11 SPD ultegra! Must GO! [Dopers.Suck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
XMAX Price Drop!

Quote Reply
Re: FS- PRICE DROP! 2012 Cervélo S3 custom painted 61cm frame or complete bike with 11 SPD ultegra! Must GO! [Dopers.Suck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for 2017!

Quote Reply