Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Stay far, far, far away from triathlon coaches
Quote | Reply
At last that's the impression I got tonight watching "Run to Me".:-) Anyone else watch it tonight?
Quote Reply
Re: Stay far, far, far away from triathlon coaches [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe you're late, and that Rappstar posted on this a week ago.

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply
Re: Stay far, far, far away from triathlon coaches [Tsunami] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I only saw the movie tonight.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You really watched it?! I lasted about 15 minutes. Just about to where the husband was getting ready to bang the neighbor. You would have made better use of your time if you just went out to the garage and stared at the Truimphs.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
I only saw the movie tonight.

Understood. I don't have the participation list of the other thread memorized. Just wasn't sure you knew about it.

I don't have a good track record for choosing great films. Out of my list, my boyfriend agreed this movie might have been middle of the road to possibly not bottom half of my cue.

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
where's BLeP when we need him?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I looked it up. There is a movie on this? What's the spin or wild card here. Does she turn the studenr into a gay lover? Does she stalk the husband?

Becausenit has lifetime movie written all over it.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Stay far, far, far away from triathlon coaches [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And ok, a friend posted the trailer in fb.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply