Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I DONT LIKE EGGO WAFFLES ANY LONGER (damn, so tasty too)
Quote | Reply
http://www.foxnews.com/...pulls-breitbart-ads/

I guess by voting for Trump, my values don't align with Kellogg. I am just not worthy of their products either...

Damn good way to piss off millions of peeps!
Quote Reply
Re: I DONT LIKE EGGO WAFFLES ANY LONGER (damn, so tasty too) [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I view this the same way I viewed the Chick Fil A and Target boycotts over the last couple of years- its all a bit over the top for most, but for the passionate few have at it.

Target took a big hit from it (-2.2% on same store transactions), but CFA had a huge positive spike and was unaffected by the boycott. It will be interesting to see what impact this one has... and if in the future companies just keep their political leanings to themselves.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: I DONT LIKE EGGO WAFFLES ANY LONGER (damn, so tasty too) [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the passionate few cannot and will not boycott the EGGO........
Quote Reply
Re: I DONT LIKE EGGO WAFFLES ANY LONGER (damn, so tasty too) [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You may be correct, if they are as passionate about their cereal and Eggos as the Chick Fil A folks are/were about their chicken sandwiches.

Suffer Well.
Last edited by: jmh: Dec 1, 16 13:10
Quote Reply
Re: I DONT LIKE EGGO WAFFLES ANY LONGER (damn, so tasty too) [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not to long ago there was a shortage, that's why that punk was loading up!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you think that punk could carry Eleven boxes?

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I never really liked them anyway. They seem to use some kind of heat shield technology, you can burn them in the toaster but they are still cold 30 seconds later.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hell yes,,,their freaking eggos man....he could carry a truck full of them!
Quote Reply
Re: I DONT LIKE EGGO WAFFLES ANY LONGER (damn, so tasty too) [Rambler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that's why you gobble them down in 25 seconds...23.5 seconds if they are topped with blackberry syrup
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A truck full of Eggos, I don't think I've seen a stranger thing.

Suffer Well.
Last edited by: jmh: Dec 1, 16 13:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are way too many hypersensitive people in the US. Trumpers, Hillaryites, republicans, democrats. It is also way too easy to spread faux outrage (or made up outrage) over the web. Sometimes people just need to shut up and move along.

However, if people stop eating fruit loops as a result then that means more for me!

drn92
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: I DONT LIKE EGGO WAFFLES ANY LONGER (damn, so tasty too) [drn92] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree, but at the same time, companies should stay out of politics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:

I guess by voting for Trump, my values don't align with Kellogg. I am just not worthy of their products either...

Damn good way to piss off millions of peeps!

Poor snowflake, did someone micro-aggress you? I will send you a kleenex.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:

I guess by voting for Trump, my values don't align with Kellogg.

Not many people have values that align wth Kellogg

"Mr. Kellogg thought sex was the ultimate abomination and remained celibate even in marriage. Masturbation was the worst sin imaginable to him.'
https://psychcentral.com/lib/do-kelloggs-corn-flakes-help-control-masturbation/

Last edited by: ChiTownJack: Dec 1, 16 13:56
Quote Reply
Re: I DONT LIKE EGGO WAFFLES ANY LONGER (damn, so tasty too) [ChiTownJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You have to find the humor in our president-elect, the champion of bringing manufacturing jobs stateside, coming down on a US based manufacturer that has plants in what looks like 12 states (26 US plants in total).
Quote Reply
Re: I DONT LIKE EGGO WAFFLES ANY LONGER (damn, so tasty too) [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No Canadian, I can give a rats ass. I will continue to eat eggos. My point was, why piss off millions of potential customers. Kinda like shooting yourself in the foot. and the "snowflake" in this case seems to be Kellogg and their values as opposed to others values.

Go play with your safety pin and your moose...
Quote Reply
Re: I DONT LIKE EGGO WAFFLES ANY LONGER (damn, so tasty too) [ChiTownJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well, at least we know he didn't jack off on our waffles...not sure about the fruit loops though!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
No Canadian, I can give a rats ass. I will continue to eat eggos. My point was, why piss off millions of potential customers. Kinda like shooting yourself in the foot. and the "snowflake" in this case seems to be Kellogg and their values as opposed to others values.

You and your right wing friends are going to have a long four years. You won and still continue to whine and cry like the world owes you something. Please send me your address and I will fedex you a blankie and some kleenex.

===============
Quote Reply
Re: I DONT LIKE EGGO WAFFLES ANY LONGER (damn, so tasty too) [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have any friends, that's why I vacation in Canada.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry cupcake, you need a hug?

===============
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no thanks. I don't want crabs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
dvfmfidc wrote:

You and your right wing friends are going to have a long four years. You won and still continue to whine and cry like the world owes you something. Please send me your address and I will fedex you a blankie and some kleenex.

Makes sure to fill out the customs forms properly #pink
Quote Reply