Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Registration is open for 2017 SwimRun North Carolina
Quote | Reply
The inaugural 2016 event went very well and the feedback has been awesome. Plus the images from this event turned out fantastic thanks in great part to fellow slowtwitcher Brian Fancher.

Now you can also experience what this new sport is all about as the registration for 2017 opened officially today. There are 74 team spots left and if you have a combination of trail running, Half IM racing and open water swimming in your background, you might be able to grab one of those spots. But remember, this is only for teams of two. Either all male, all female, or mixed.

https://runsignup.com/...NC/Danbury/SwimRunNC

I also shared a report from the 2016 event on slowtwitch.
Quote Reply
Re: Registration is open for 2017 SwimRun North Carolina [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The most fun race I did in 2016. Cannot wait for 2017!
Quote Reply
Re: Registration is open for 2017 SwimRun North Carolina [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is on my calendar . . . hope I am invited back!!

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Re: Registration is open for 2017 SwimRun North Carolina [aforsyth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am glad to hear that the 2016 race found you well.

aforsyth wrote:
The most fun race I did in 2016. Cannot wait for 2017!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just returned from The Running Event in Orlando and there were a few folks out there who either competed or attended your Swimrun NC in October and spoke highly of their experiences.

Lars Finanger
Odyssey SwimRun
Quote Reply
Re: Registration is open for 2017 SwimRun North Carolina [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We will miss you as an announcer but are happy to see you racing in SwimRun NC

david wrote:
It is on my calendar . . . hope I am invited back!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is a great race. If you a looking for something new and fun in our multisport world, I highly recommend it. My wife and I are planning our 2017 schedule around doing the race again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Go Team Daddy "O"!

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Re: Registration is open for 2017 SwimRun North Carolina [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We are now at 45 teams registered and that leaves 55 spots before the 100 team field limit.

Currently half the registrations are by mixed teams, among them many couples.
Last edited by: Herbert: Dec 14, 16 7:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
77 teams registered and 23 team spots still available. Plus a money purse announced in addition to other prizes.

The first place teams in each division: $600
The runner-up teams in each division: $400
The third placed teams in each division: products
Quote Reply