Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Tuxedo. Need one. Want something that will make the womens' panties drop and men say "wow". Must be timeless. [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Durhamskier wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Durhamskier wrote:
You don't need a tuxedo for a suit that is classy AF.

Order anything off here: https://www.opposuits.com/

I'm not gay.

My bad, I can only go by your post history.

Just because I may or may not suck a dick know and then doesn't mean I'm a homosexual.

You know the rule. Suck a single dick and you are forever labeled a 'cocksucker'.
Quote Reply
Re: Tuxedo. Need one. Want something that will make the womens' panties drop and men say "wow". Must be timeless. [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleck wrote:
Nice to see people still getting dressed up and properly for things.

I've been taken aback recently when attending weddings and funerals and seen the way some of the men were dressed for these occasions. For the most part it seems the women still seem to get it, but I've seen a many men at what are historically considered semi-formal events, wearing a golf shirt and slacks!

Ironically a tuxedo is technically informal wear. The hierarchy is before 6pm morning suit is formal and a regular suit is informal. After 6pm tails is formal and a tuxedo is informal.
Quote Reply
Re: Tuxedo. Need one. Want something that will make the womens' panties drop and men say "wow". Must be timeless. [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Fleck wrote:

I've been taken aback recently when attending weddings and funerals and seen the way some of the men were dressed for these occasions. For the most part it seems the women still seem to get it, but I've seen a many men at what are historically considered semi-formal events, wearing a golf shirt and slacks!

Ironically a tuxedo is technically informal wear. The hierarchy is before 6pm morning suit is formal and a regular suit is informal. After 6pm tails is formal and a tuxedo is informal.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Tuxedo. Need one. Want something that will make the womens' panties drop and men say "wow". Must be timeless. [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Fleck wrote:

Just had too google "morning suit" and the difference between tuxedo and tails. I'm slightly less uncultured now. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Tuxedo. Need one. Want something that will make the womens' panties drop and men say "wow". Must be timeless. [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
windywave wrote:
Fleck wrote:

If you want a panty drop, don't dress like a commoner
Quote Reply
Re: Tuxedo. Need one. Want something that will make the womens' panties drop and men say "wow". Must be timeless. [307trout] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
307trout wrote:
windywave wrote:
Fleck wrote:

Just had too google "morning suit" and the difference between tuxedo and tails. I'm slightly less uncultured now. Thanks.

Glad to help
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Fleck wrote:

There you go, adding nothing to the conversation again!

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Tuxedo. Need one. Want something that will make the womens' panties drop and men say "wow". Must be timeless. [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone's gotta be pedantic since MJuric retired.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
307trout wrote:
windywave wrote:
Fleck wrote:

Glad to help

You're close, but not quite there.

In the evening, White tie is formal, Black tie (standard tux) is semi-formal, and a standard suit would be informal. Evening is typically any event that begins after 7PM.

In the morning, technically formal is Morning Dress (Morning suit is a variation on Morning Dress). Informal is a "stroller" which is like Morning Dress but with a typical suit coat instead of a morning coat.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Tuxedo. Need one. Want something that will make the womens' panties drop and men say "wow". Must be timeless. [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
windywave wrote:
307trout wrote:
windywave wrote:
Fleck wrote:

Glad to help

You're close, but not quite there.

In the evening, White tie is formal, Black tie (standard tux) is semi-formal, and a standard suit would be informal. Evening is typically any event that begins after 7PM.

In the morning, technically formal is Morning Dress (Morning suit is a variation on Morning Dress). Informal is a "stroller" which is like Morning Dress but with a typical suit coat instead of a morning coat.

Tails is white tie. I did misspeak, I should have said semi-formal for the tux instead of informal.

Now that I am on a computer

Evening Morning
Formal Tails Morning Suit (has tails too)
Semi Formal Tuxedo Short coat morning suit (I admit to having never worn this)
Informal Suit Suit

And most importantly, it's 6PM!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_P7yWnAAd0
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're going to post pics, right? After all of this guy talk regarding formal wear a girl's getting pretty curious as to what the final result will look like 😃
Quote Reply
Re: Tuxedo. Need one. Want something that will make the womens' panties drop and men say "wow". Must be timeless. [Furiosa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Furiosa wrote:
You're going to post pics, right? After all of this guy talk regarding formal wear a girl's getting pretty curious as to what the final result will look like 😃

If I can, I will.

There's issues.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're not getting married, are you? 😉
Quote Reply
Re: Tuxedo. Need one. Want something that will make the womens' panties drop and men say "wow". Must be timeless. [Furiosa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Furiosa wrote:
You're not getting married, are you? 😉

No. It's nothing like that.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So, how did it go? Details? Spill 'em girlfriend! :-D
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Furiosa wrote:
So, how did it go? Details? Spill 'em girlfriend! :-D

I can't.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply

Prev Next