Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2013 Specialized Shiv PRO w/ SRAM Red Groupset/Zipp
Quote | Reply
Selling my baby to a good home...

Asking price $1,999, but really want to sell before I relocate so any/all reasonable offers considered
(BikeBluebook had everything about $300 over this)

I bought this frame three years ago from Village CycleSport in Barrington, IL and purchased the brand new SRAM groupset to go with it. I have raced three times in the past two years and three times the two summers before that with getting a tune up at the start and end of each season as well as before each race. Never crashed and no major dings dents or scratches except for the Zipp sticker on the base bar got scratched a bit.
Details of the bike
2013 Specialized SHIV OSBB Frameset-Size L
SRAM Red 2013 Groups
- 175mm 53/59 Crankset
- Front and Rear Derailleur both SRAM Red
Specialized SHIV Aero Brakes (stock)
Shiv Aero Fact CARBON 12.5MM and 37.5mm
Specialized Sitero Pro Saddle (w/ rear hydration bracket)
Bontrager Racelite Stem
SRAM TT900 Shifters
Zipp Vuka Bull Base Bar
Zipp Chicane S Bend Aluminum Extensions (I have fairly long arms so I didn't cut these much, lots of wiggle room to be customized)
Mavic Aksium Clincher Wheelset
Extra Add ons-
Specialized Fuelcell Storage box
Specialized Fuelselage Bladder hydration system (although you may want to get a new bladder and mouth piece, all other parts needed are included)
X-Lab Chimp Carbon Cage for rear saddle hydration
I had absolutely ZERO complaints about this bike in the years I raced with it.

Be happy to answer any questions you might have. Email me if you would like to see some more pictures! KNezwek3@ gmail .com
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Specialized Shiv PRO w/ SRAM Red Groupset/Zipp [Tryda33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Specialized Shiv PRO w/ SRAM Red Groupset/Zipp [Tryda33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOCATION?
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Specialized Shiv PRO w/ SRAM Red Groupset/Zipp [gregcopponex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Denver
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you sell the Specialized fuel cell separately?

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!
Quote Reply