Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P3, Hed Jet Disc, Flo 90, Giro Aerohead, and Synergy Hybrid ...
Quote | Reply
Buyer to pay paypal fees. All prices include shipping to the continental US.

Cervelo P3 - SOLD

Hed Jet Disc - $550
- 11 speed shimano/sram
- Clincher
- Stickers have been taken off
- Small indent (will send a photo upon request)
- GP 4000 included

Flo 90 front - SOLD
- GP Force included

Giro Aerohead - SOLD
- White and gray
- Medium

Synergy Hybrid Full Wetsuit - $250
- Size S3
- Used 3 times

Powertap p1 pedals - SOLD
- Brand new still in box

Stryd Run power meter - SOLD
Last edited by: bbax: Dec 5, 16 12:19
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3, Hed Jet Disc, Flo 90, Garmin 735xt, Giro Aerohead, and Synergy Hybrid ... [bbax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PMed
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3, Hed Jet Disc, Flo 90, Garmin 735xt, Giro Aerohead, and Synergy Hybrid ... [bbax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the pedals if they're not sold yet. Let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3, Hed Jet Disc, Flo 90, Garmin 735xt, Giro Aerohead, and Synergy Hybrid ... [dl5258] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry the pedals are sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what length are the cranks?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3, Hed Jet Disc, Flo 90, Garmin 735xt, Giro Aerohead, and Synergy Hybrid ... [sleeper760] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for update and price drop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Holiday Bump with price drop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
735xt pics?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Photos of 735?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3, Hed Jet Disc, Flo 90, Garmin 735xt, Giro Aerohead, and Synergy Hybrid ... [alix451] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
735 pic.

“Read the transcript.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How old is the 735xt How much use, still under warranty? does it come with charger? , heart rate chest strap? What color?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How old is the 735xt How much use, still under warranty? does it come with charger? , heart rate chest strap? What color?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3, Hed Jet Disc, Flo 90, Garmin 735xt, Giro Aerohead, and Synergy Hybrid ... [fastgerl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have updated the post. I have decided to keep the garmin. Just have the disc and wetsuit up for sale. Make an offer on the disc and wetsuit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What year is the Jet?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks but i was only interested in the Garmin
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3, Hed Jet Disc, Flo 90, Giro Aerohead, and Synergy Hybrid ... [bbax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Disc still available?
Quote Reply