Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

VIAS seatpost, Roval Rapid CL 64 Disc wheelset
Quote | Reply
Prices negotiable, shipping extra (depends on where you are).

1) Roval Rapide CL 64 Disc wheelset, thru-axle. Came with a Venge ViAS. Light use, good condition, no problems. Not racing so don't need a set of wheels this deep anymore. Comes with a set of Specialized S-Works Turbo tires, and a brand new set of S-Works Cotton Turbo tires (brand new, $160). $1300

2) Venge ViAS seatpost (great condition, used until I bought a zero-offset version). $150

Last edited by: zulissi: Jul 19, 17 14:05
Quote Reply
Re: 52 Spec Venge, S-works shoes/Evade helmet, Garmin Vector pedals [zulissi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pedals sold - open to offers on the rest!
Quote Reply
Re: 52 Spec Venge, S-works shoes/Evade helmet, Garmin Vector pedals [zulissi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can you pm me pics of the helmet? Also info of use.
Quote Reply
Re: 52 Spec Venge, S-works shoes/Evade helmet, Garmin Vector pedals [chadm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can I get pics of both shoes.

David

H & A Racing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for the weekend!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Willing to sell the HED belgium wheels separately?
Quote Reply
Re: 52 Spec Venge, S-works shoes/Evade helmet, Garmin Vector pedals [JSong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think so - N(bikes)=N(wheelsets) at the moment, so would rather sell them together.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bike sold, and updated prices on other things.
Quote Reply
Re: S-works shoes (2x44.5), di2 derailleur/cassette, VIAS seatpost [zulissi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shoe pics please
Quote Reply
Re: S-works shoes (2x44.5), di2 derailleur/cassette, VIAS seatpost [zulissi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please send pics of helmet and shoes.
Quote Reply
Re: S-works shoes (2x44.5), di2 derailleur/cassette, VIAS seatpost [new] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So you happen to have any di2 wires for sale by any chance?

Speed kills unless you have speed skills!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What shoe size does this equate to in US?

I wear a 10.5 in most shoes which I thought correlated to a 44?
Quote Reply
Re: S-works shoes (2x44.5), di2 derailleur/cassette, VIAS seatpost [carboner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wear 10.5 running shoes, but usually go a little larger on cycling shoes so that I can wear thick socks when it's cold. Even with 44.5 it's a little hard to put on shoes with medium-thick wool socks.

I'd suggest going to a shop and trying on different sizes if you're not sure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on seatpost
Quote Reply
Re: S-works shoes (2x44.5), di2 derailleur/cassette, VIAS seatpost [nemesis19] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2014 shoes and cassette/derailleur sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for added wheelset
Quote Reply