Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Wanaka bound end of March [renorider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hahahahaha.

No.

renorider wrote:
You guys are out of your minds. Wanaka is a bit of a shithole, and spending time here is about as fun as dysentery. Spend as little time here as possible and hurry along to somewhere sweet like Hamilton.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Wanaka bound end of March [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Loads of good points here, especially with regard to places to see like Milford Sound/Te Anau tunnel, etc. If you travel back north through the north island we'd love to see you in Palmerston North. Don't listen to the haters saying we're full of chlamydia; they're just jealous they're not able to get out and have a chance to catch it themselves.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Wanaka bound end of March [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stuart Landsborough puzzle world is a must. The best maze I have been in. We were there on our honeymoon and scheduled a few hours and ended up spending the entire day. The kids will love it.
Quote Reply
Re: Wanaka bound end of March [MarkyV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rylie and i are hear now. leaving franz josef glacier now and heading towards wanaka today.
you'd be so geeked out here.

---------------------------------------
Fruit snacks are for winners
Last edited by: bmeer: Jan 2, 17 10:45
Quote Reply
Re: Wanaka bound end of March [bmeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bmeer wrote:
rylie and i are hear now. leaving josef franz glacier now and heading towards wanaka today.
you'd be so geeked out here.

Please keep the reports coming! I am planning a Wanaka trip in 2018 so your info is very helpful!
Quote Reply
Re: Wanaka bound end of March [bmeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought about texting you last night but was not sure if you'd get it till you got back (didn't consider wifi apple messages).

As Graeme has said about me visiting Patagonia and NZ... "you'd shit yourself explosively"

Please send pics :) :) :)

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Re: Wanaka bound end of March [MarkyV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I decided to not go, too many training misses plus partner dropout. He is racing a 1000 mile race in Alaska.

H
Quote Reply

Prev Next