Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NEW PRICE..Specialized Trivent Triathlon Shoe US 10 EU 43
Quote | Reply
BG Trivent Triathlon Shoe US 10 EU 43

These shoes were worn briefly once. They have little or no signs of wear. Only a couple scratches on the bottom. This shoe retails for $160.00.

When three-time Ironman World Champion Peter Reid described his vision of the ultimate tri shoe, we listened, and our collaboration with the planet’s fastest triathlete resulted in the Trivent. Its venting system floods the shoe with cooling airflow, keeping your feet dry & cool no matter how hot the course – even the F.A.C.T. carbon sole is vented and heat reflecting to control temperature. Combined with our patented and scientifically proven Body Geometry ergonomic technologies, the Trivent will ensure your feet are primed and ready for peak performance during the run.

Details

F.A.C.T. carbon outsole is directionally rigid for outstanding power transfer
Venting system floods shoe with cooling airflow
Top fibers of the F.A.C.T. carbon outsole are individually "chromed" to work as a heat shield, reflecting road heat for cooler feet even in the hottest racing conditions
Ergonomic Body Geometry footbed is fully perforated for ventilation
Ventilated F.A.C.T. sole, molded toe and open mesh upper
Shoehorn style heel pull is attached on the inside of the heel
Ultra wide opening and wide main strap for fast shoe changes in the transitions
3-Bolt and 2-bolt cleat patterns fit Shimano SPD®, SPD®-SL, Look®, Time®, and Speedplay®

NOTE FROM ME the SELLER..

I just purchased these from ebay this past weekend.. The details are from the ebay auction. They don't fit me correctly so I'm selling them .. 125.00 shipped to your door if you live in the USA.

Will consider trade for PC... P III or better working PC, monitor not necessary.

PayPal only.. email me if your interested. mortaaay@yahoo.com
Quote Reply