Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Obamacare did not fix this problem
Quote | Reply
Wife is having her hip replaced today. I have been here since 6AM (so 7 hours and counting).

If you have a surgery waiting room that people will have to sit in for hours, why the hell can't I get a chair that isn't soul crushingly uncomfortable? Upright, no cushion, short back rest, hard board across the front. No where you could hope to get comfortable enough to sleep. My ass was asleep by 7:30. If Donald Trump thinks all the women he molested coming forward are like waterboarding he should have to sit in these chairs all day long.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Obamacare did not fix this problem [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Wife is having her hip replaced today. I have been here since 6AM (so 7 hours and counting).

If you have a surgery waiting room that people will have to sit in for hours, why the hell can't I get a chair that isn't soul crushingly uncomfortable? Upright, no cushion, short back rest, hard board across the front. No where you could hope to get comfortable enough to sleep. My ass was asleep by 7:30. If Donald Trump thinks all the women he molested coming forward are like waterboarding he should have to sit in these chairs all day long.

A friend owned a medical facility and I asked him a similar question, "why do the chairs suck?" his response was that his place worked with a lot of older people who had bladder issues and they had to constantly throw away the nice comfy chairs and sofas...those nice hard ones get washed down and put back out in the waiting area...(now you know)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Get a nice, comfortable bag chair and leave it in the car.
Quote Reply
Re: Obamacare did not fix this problem [pots4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So you're saying I sat in a pee soaked chair all day. Cool.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you have a surgery waiting room that people will have to sit in for hours, why the hell can't I get a chair that isn't soul crushingly uncomfortable?

Thanks a lot Obama. Before Obamacare, the waiting rooms were luxurious.

If this story gets out, Trump will win in a landslide...

Quote Reply