Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Questions for you guys in the Fort Lauderdale/West Palm Beach area
Quote | Reply
I know Hurricane Mathew passed through a couple weeks ago. Can anyone here update me on the condition of the A1A? I try to get down a couple times a year to ride the A1A, from Fort Lauderdale up to the West Palm area and back. Is the A1A in rough shape?
Quote Reply
Re: Questions for you guys in the Fort Lauderdale/West Palm Beach area [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are no issues with road conditions from Palmetto Park Road in Boca north to the Palm Beach Inlet (30 miles -one way). I was out Saturday and all is good to go.
Quote Reply
Re: Questions for you guys in the Fort Lauderdale/West Palm Beach area [tskough] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
perfect, thanks man.
Quote Reply
Re: Questions for you guys in the Fort Lauderdale/West Palm Beach area [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea I was just there for the weekend and saw plenty of people biking up and down A1A. Never saw any issues with it for the areas we drove on.

Edit** I stayed up in Pompano
Last edited by: FuzzyRunner: Oct 25, 16 17:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My folks live down that way. A1A is fine down there. It's bad up by the Space Coast (Titusville).
Quote Reply