Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NLA
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 1UP USA 2inch Bike Hitch Lock *** $12 + $4 shipping *** [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I could be interested. I have a 1up I bought 2 yrs ago. Assume it's the 2". This goes through the the hole in front of where use the Allen to install it right? I wondered about something to secure it.
Are you selling cause it's an extra or don't need.
Barb
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 1UP USA 2inch Bike Hitch Lock *** $12 + $4 shipping *** [BarbBikeTechie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarbBikeTechie wrote:
I could be interested. I have a 1up I bought 2 yrs ago. Assume it's the 2". This goes through the the hole in front of where use the Allen to install it right? I wondered about something to secure it.
Are you selling cause it's an extra or don't need.
Barb

I don't need. I don't generally leave my bike rack on the car. I pretty much used it to get all of my stuff from A-B as I move from winter base camp to summer base camp.So my rack is on there a couple of days a year, and generally, I drive straight thru in one sitting even if it is 1500 miles straight. But yes, it covers the hole in front of the Allen.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 1UP USA 2inch Bike Hitch Lock *** $12 + $4 shipping *** [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply