Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Road Bike
Quote | Reply
I find myself in the market for a new road bike, not on my own circumstances, but I need a new road bike either way. Spent last year racing as a Cat 5, nabbed a couple podiums and was looking forward to another awesome summer of hammering, now it looks like I will be rebuilding fitness instead. Anywho, I was on a Cervelo S3 size 51, at 5' 8" I am in that middle land of a 51 or 54. I liked the compact geo on the S3, but apparently they are sold out of S3 Ultegra builds. I was running like 20mm of spacers and I believe a 110mm stem, so I could size up and run a 100mm stem, my always feel too stretched out on a bike so that is why I like the compact geo.

I am wondering if anyone has experience on the BMC TMR02 and the Felt AR3, I'd rather have the AR2 with the AR3 build but that isn't available. I don't care if I am on 105 or ultegra, as long as it shifts when I say so I am happy. Don't need wheels, I will be running HED Jet 6+, blacks depending on what the frame color scheme is.

So, thoughts on TMR02, AR3 maybe the Scott foil?

Anybody gone from the compact geo to a more standard geo?

I want to stick to the aero bikes as any time trials in the omnium races require the use of the road bike.

Thanks for reading...

Pactimo brand ambassador, ask me about promo codes
Quote Reply
Re: New Road Bike [MTBSully] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Argon 18 Nitrogen?
Long + low geometry
3 headtube heights with their headset system
Reversible SP for a TT position.
Quote Reply
Re: New Road Bike [ffips] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't think my LBS can get that one in, and they are helping big in pricing, I can look into it tho.

Pactimo brand ambassador, ask me about promo codes
Quote Reply