Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Peloton Bike users??
Quote | Reply
Anyone using this??

My wife looking to get one...

My neighbors have one and love it. I already have a Kickr/Perf Pro for me... but thinking I might use too, to change things up.

Opinions??
Quote Reply
Re: Peloton Bike users?? [Donzo98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
being local to the studio here in NYC i've been to the classes a few dozen times and my fiance loves them.

Most of the guys on here won't find much value on it, but for $40 a month, its a nice change up from the regular trainer road workouts, etc. I can't see it hurting you, if also your significant other would like to use it.
Quote Reply
Re: Peloton Bike users?? [Peterszew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Peterszew wrote:
being local to the studio here in NYC i've been to the classes a few dozen times and my fiance loves them.

Most of the guys on here won't find much value on it, but for $40 a month, its a nice change up from the regular trainer road workouts, etc. I can't see it hurting you, if also your significant other would like to use it.

100% agree... it's really for her. I would use on occasion maybe.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Donzo98 wrote:
Peterszew wrote:

100% agree... it's really for her. I would use on occasion maybe.

they charge $35 / class in NYC so the unlimited for (I believe) ~$40 seems like good value. The bike, at ~$2,000, also does not seem too outrageous.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have one and absolutely love it! It allows me to hop and and off without getting my bike on and off the trainer (removing and replacing wheel etc). The social aspect is pretty cool. Best training investment I have made. There are a few pro cycling athletes that do some classes as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We have had one for almost a year now. My wife loves it and I've enjoyed the few classes I've taken including one led by Hincapie and Vande Velde. Very well built and they have some great instructors. Planning to use it a little more until I settle into my winter training plan. If you decide to buy and want a referral we both get 2 free months subscription: https://www.pelotoncycle.com/...47f1825b6883a97ef575
Quote Reply