Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Donald Trump is being Waterboarded
Quote | Reply
"Former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer says Donald Trump is being “waterboarded” by his female accusers."

https://w86_story.htmlww.washingtonpost.com/politics/the-latest-brewer-says-trump-waterboarded-by-accusers/2016/10/23/e9e9a948-9927-11e6-b552-b1f85e4840

Sort of funny, given Trump's earlier comments on waterboarding.

"Would I approve waterboarding? You bet your ass I would — in a heartbeat," Trump said to loud cheers during a rally at a convention center here Monday night that attracted thousands. "And I would approve more than that. Don't kid yourself, folks. It works, okay? It works. Only a stupid person would say it doesn't work."

"It works," Trump said over and over again. "Believe me, it works. And you know what? If it doesn't work, they deserve it anyway, for what they're doing. It works."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/11/23/donald-trump-on-waterboarding-if-it-doesnt-work-they-deserve-it-anyway/

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Last edited by: Alvin Tostig: Oct 23, 16 14:04
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump is being Waterboarded [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those women are the "Bad Dudes" he's going to fill Guantanamo with.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She should have been Trump's VP:

"...Brewer, who has endorsed Trump, said she wasn’t concerned with the Hispanic vote.
“Nah,” she told the Boston Globe. “They don’t get out and vote. They don’t vote.”

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
News flash! The rest of the planet already knows your electoral system is 100% corrupt. The US may as well be an extension of 3/4's of the African continent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Besides being plain stupid, the comparison doesn't even make sense.

What's wrong with people?

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump is being Waterboarded [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
News flash! The rest of the planet already knows your electoral system is 100% corrupt. The US may as well be an extension of 3/4's of the African continent.
Yeah, and now we've got election officials in the US telling Putin and the Russians that we don't want them here to monitor the election. Trump is right! Elections in the US are rigged!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...m_term=.cd6e8409368e

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So Amerika has nothing to hide. Good to know...
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump is being Waterboarded [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I figured Trump would invite some Mexicans here to act as independent monitors at the polling locations.

I'm not sure who Clinton would want to invite. Canadians?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She might, but this Canadian is a skeptic.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do waterboarded individuals typically threaten to bury their 'captors' in litigation?
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump is being Waterboarded [timbasile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
timbasile wrote:
Do waterboarded individuals typically threaten to bury their 'captors' in litigation?
"Stop, or I'll sue!"

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
nah -- prolly more like swiftboating -- dragging shit from VNam worked back in the day

RayGovett
Hughson CA
Be Prepared-- Strike Swiftly -- Who Dares Wins- Without warning-"it will be hard. I can do it"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alvin Tostig wrote:
I figured Trump would invite some Mexicans here to act as independent monitors at the polling locations.

I'm not sure who Clinton would want to invite. Canadians?

He'd invite them and make them pay for their travel and other expenses.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
she probably meant to say 'railroaded', but got her words mixed up, because nobody got time for precision.

She'll double down on water boarding, because terrorism is evil.
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump is being Waterboarded [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply