Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Quarq Qollector Official Support + Quarq Race Intelligence [SummitAK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for letting me know - just emailed support !
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Qollector Official Support + Quarq Race Intelligence [Dwoodside] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you ever get a link on where to renew the data plan?
Last edited by: Kellermanns: Nov 13, 17 10:25
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Qollector Official Support + Quarq Race Intelligence [Kellermanns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quarq customer support reached out to me soon after I wrote my post, and informed me that they do not require a new data plan after the 6 month period lapses. After fiddling with my unit, I got it to connect to the network in Hawaii.

They said they would eventually offer an extension plan, stay tuned.
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Qollector Official Support + Quarq Race Intelligence [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perfect - thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Qollector Official Support + Quarq Race Intelligence [Dwoodside] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dwoodside wrote:
Quarq customer support reached out to me soon after I wrote my post, and informed me that they do not require a new data plan after the 6 month period lapses. After fiddling with my unit, I got it to connect to the network in Hawaii.

They said they would eventually offer an extension plan, stay tuned.

Do please follow up on that - do you mean the unit works without paying for the next year? Are they running it for free (data-wise) for now, and in the future the price might be other than $99/year?

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that speed, for lack of a better word, is good. Speed is right, Speed works. Speed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Qollector Official Support + Quarq Race Intelligence [Toby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ve had my qollector for over a year and have used it in 4 70.3’s and 1 IM. I also bring it with me during every outside training ride. I have yet to pay anything more the initial cost of the unit.

In my opinion, this thing is one of the best things ever created mainly because my wife loves it. Especially for races. Happy wife, happy life.

blog
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Qollector Official Support + Quarq Race Intelligence [stevej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New Qollector owner here, a question for you veterans: in your experience what is the best way to add devices, by entering ANT+ IDs on the website or via the unit itself? Many thanks!

AV8 | Team Wattie Ink Elite 2019
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Qollector Official Support + Quarq Race Intelligence [N2176T] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've done it just by using the unit itself.

blog
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Qollector Official Support + Quarq Race Intelligence [odds_and_ends] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can anyone confirm their Quarq Qollector still works?

I'm looking at the Cell Icon flashing red and it hasn't turned green ...
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Qollector Official Support + Quarq Race Intelligence [Kellermanns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mine worked about a week and a half ago. Will probably use it again this weekend. Will update you this weekend.

blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you tried calling or emailing Quarq customer service? I have not worked for SRAM or Quarq for 2.5 years, but I know they still have a customer service team in Spearfish, and it's them who answer the phone when you call. https://www.quarq.com/contact-us/
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Qollector Official Support + Quarq Race Intelligence [odds_and_ends] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did and also heard back. As I’m leaving tomorrow, I just wanted to cover my bets.

For those of us with the device, here was their response:

Unfortunately support for 3G networks is being removed internationally in phases. If you haven't already please perform a reboot. To do so, turn off the Qollector and then hold the power button for at least 3 seconds. If this doesn't work, it is likely that the 3G network has been phased out in your area.
Quote Reply

Prev Next