Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

If I vote for Hillary, Madonna is gonna give me a what???
Quote | Reply
"If you vote for Hillary Clinton,” Madonna told the crowd at Madison Square Garden, “I will give you a blow job.”
“And I’m good,” the 58-year-old “Like a Virgin” singer, an outspoken supporter of the Democratic presidential nominee, said to cheers from the audience.
“I’m not a tool. I take my time,” Madonna boasted.

http://thehill.com/...x-for-clinton-voters

Uhmmmmm ... pass ....

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: If I vote for Hillary, Madonna is gonna give me a what??? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Her crowds are 40 year old moms with their pre-teen daughters. C'mon.
Quote Reply
Re: If I vote for Hillary, Madonna is gonna give me a what??? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
"If you vote for Hillary Clinton,” Madonna told the crowd at Madison Square Garden, “I will give you a blow job.”
“And I’m good,” the 58-year-old “Like a Virgin” singer, an outspoken supporter of the Democratic presidential nominee, said to cheers from the audience.

Uhmmmmm ... pass ....

I call BS. You'd hit it. Doesn't she have tats? That was with an "a".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What will she give if you vote for Trump?
Quote Reply
Re: If I vote for Hillary, Madonna is gonna give me a what??? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Boston steamer.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: If I vote for Hillary, Madonna is gonna give me a what??? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

She anally rapes you.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: If I vote for Hillary, Madonna is gonna give me a what??? [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think we get that no mater who wins.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

Uhmmmmm ... pass ....

I can't find the link to the story where Hillary denounces Madonna? Any idea where that link might reside?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

A "Swept Away" DVD.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: If I vote for Hillary, Madonna is gonna give me a what??? [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
I think we get that no mater who wins.
^This

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

Boston steamer.

I thought it was a Cleveland Steamer... or are they different?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't seen a recent pic of her (nor do I want to; I suspect I'd be mortified), so in my mind's eye she's still preserved in her 'Like a Virgin' era appearance w/ Wayne & Garth on SNL ~ which of course was hot as fuck to this high-schooler at the time. No doubt she ain't what she used to be almost 30 years later, but then I can relate myself... I bet she could still suck the chrome off a bumper, though. I'd let her; worst case I can stop watching and close my eyes like Forge at a gloryhole.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Apparently buffoon only applies to men.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"If you vote for Hillary Clinton,”

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bill C: bonus!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Uhmmmmm ... pass ....

Once she pulled out those dentures, I bet you'd give it a try.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: If I vote for Hillary, Madonna is gonna give me a what??? [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Quote:
Uhmmmmm ... pass ....

Once she pulled out those dentures, I bet you'd give it a try.

Ha!

Quote Reply
Re: If I vote for Hillary, Madonna is gonna give me a what??? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Exactly! Can't believe I had to look that one up. Thanks JSA.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Told a friend this story yesterday. His reply; ''Is there anyone left in NYC who hasn't gotten a blow job from Madonna?''!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply