Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trump goes from WTF to Poor Loser on election results [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thief.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Trump goes from WTF to Poor Loser on election results [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Thief.

What? I've stolen your heart?

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Trump goes from WTF to Poor Loser on election results [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alvin Tostig wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Did you not learn from Oblamers lie? Do you not know your taxes went up? Do you really think Hillary is going to pay for all her freebies without raising your taxes?
My taxes didn't go up. I work (and draw USAF retirement), so I'm wondering who had their taxes go up? How much did they go up?

I suppose Trump could say his taxes went up since 2013 after declaring his $916 million loss in 1995 and avoiding $50 million in taxes over the next 18 years.

Is Obamacare a tax? The Supreme Court agreed with Oblamer that it was a tax. Therefore, he raised your taxes.

Obamacare has added an immense tax bill to all the people he promised that they would never raise taxes.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump goes from WTF to Poor Loser on election results [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
That could be very interesting.

I don't think it would be interesting at all. You could include Democrats too and it would be overwhelmingly Paul Ryan.

I don't think you fully understand the rift that has been created in the GOP with long-time conservatives screaming for the head of Paul Ryan and "the establishment." I don't get it. They are backing a guy who has been a Repub for all of 5 minutes.

It's because they're bigots who bought into conservatism because the GOP is the party that stroked their bigotry.

The Trump/Ryan split may cost the GOP dearly in this election, but the Trump voters will have no place else to go, so they'll be back for the midterms. The bigger problem for the GOP is that Trump has cost them a couple of generations of Hispanic and women voters. I don't see how they get them back.

“Read the transcript.”
Quote Reply
Re: Trump goes from WTF to Poor Loser on election results [sslothrop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sslothrop wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
That could be very interesting.

I don't think it would be interesting at all. You could include Democrats too and it would be overwhelmingly Paul Ryan.

I don't think you fully understand the rift that has been created in the GOP with long-time conservatives screaming for the head of Paul Ryan and "the establishment." I don't get it. They are backing a guy who has been a Repub for all of 5 minutes.

It's because they're bigots who bought into conservatism because the GOP is the party that stroked their bigotry.

The Trump/Ryan split may cost the GOP dearly in this election, but the Trump voters will have no place else to go, so they'll be back for the midterms. The bigger problem for the GOP is that Trump has cost them a couple of generations of Hispanic and women voters. I don't see how they get them back.

When did the GOP have the Hispanic vote?
Quote Reply
Re: Trump goes from WTF to Poor Loser on election results [Greg66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Greg66 wrote:
This is what really amazes me. I know the GE isn't doneon a national vote, but even so the national polls I've seen put Trump just above 40%.

40%.

W left office with a 28% approval rating.

“Read the transcript.”
Quote Reply
Re: Trump goes from WTF to Poor Loser on election results [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
1. I want to keep my guns

She has clearly stated she supports the 2nd Amendment but wants more background checks and to stop the sale at gun shows. She has never said she wants to take any law abiding gun owners guns away.
She is one of few politicians who kept preaching gun control after congress choose not pass any of Obama do nothing gun control measures.

If you only judge a politician by what they say during debates you are unlikely to find fault with them.

She is clearly on record saying Heller decision was a mistake. during the debate she said this because of the toddlers who are killing each other. Heller is not about toddlers. It is very clear that the court found individuals have an individual right to own firearms to protect themselves. She does not agree with individual ownership is a right.

She lied during the debate when she said Heller was about toddlers. If I am wrong please show me where in the 100+ page arguments, decision, and dissenting opinion where is says anything about toddlers. That shows her utter disrespect for the voter to think they are dumb enough to believe that statement.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump goes from WTF to Poor Loser on election results [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
1. I want to keep my guns

She has clearly stated she supports the 2nd Amendment but wants more background checks and to stop the sale at gun shows. She has never said she wants to take any law abiding gun owners guns away.

Well, there is what Hillary says in public and what Wikileaks shows about Hillary and gun control: http://www.breitbart.com/...linton-gun-controls/

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Trump goes from WTF to Poor Loser on election results [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You guys clearly didn't get the memo. The media has extensively "fact checked" claims that Clinton is in favor of more gun control, and proclaimed them inaccurate. She doesn't want to take you guns. Get with the program, would you please?

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply

Prev Next