Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Abici closing buisness [ironcouple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got a Time Machine. Anyone have a clue about the seatpost plug?
Quote Reply
Re: Abici closing buisness [wiredmtbr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was told by clark at Abici, that they were out of stock on the accessories for the time machines. He said he would order more of em so I emailed him and I have yet to get a reply back, but if anyone has a suggestion just in case he doesnt come through itd be appreciated. Thanks alot.
Quote Reply
Re: Abici closing buisness [racer1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The complaints you guys have, regarding missing parts, etc., are quite common with this company. He started selling off his frames pretty cheap quite some time ago as apparently he has some brain injury and can't keep the company running. So I searched older posts in deja, and there are lots of comlpaints about missing parts, etc.

No way I'd send my money. I'd rather find a new Cannondale Caad7 on ebay for $400....which would include the fork, seat color, etc....

my .02
Quote Reply
Re: Abici closing buisness [gibson00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately, people only post when they have something to complain about.

I got a painted TMR frameset last month with everything included. Sure it took a little time to get the seatpost clamp and frame kit, but it did get to me. Abici made an honest commitment to fulfill my order and I appreciate it.

Your research should also tell you that eBay isn't exactly the best source of frames or components. You get what you pay for.

The only way to guarantee your money is to buy from your LBS. Get a time tested Cervelo, Litespeed, QR, Cannondale.... whatever, because everyone else in the transition area has one. And if you have any gripes, you know where to go. Hopefully it will be a short drive.

Just my .02
Quote Reply

Prev Next