Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The Great Big Aerobar Thread - Zipp, 3T, Profile Design, Oval Concepts, Aerus, Carbon, Alloy, 31.8, 26.0, old school, new school, new old school etc
Quote | Reply
All of these are in at least very good condition. Many of them are take offs from new bikes, and some of them are simply brand new old stock. I'll give a quick run down of each and post a few pictures. If you would like more detailed pics or specs of a particular bar, let me know and I will text you some. My cell is Eight Oh Four, 357, Eighty Four 30.

All prices are starting points, shipped to the lower 48 states. Not going out of the country. Feel free to make offers, but lowballs will be ignored. I want Slowtwitch to get good deals, but I also know what these would go for on Fleabay and not going to dip real far below those prices. I will also include a stem of your choice in length and proper clamp diameter for anyone bar purchased at with 15% of my asking price. Profile Aris, Hammer, Lava etc. Your choice on length, my choice on stem. I have some shorter and a bunch of very long ones, so should be able to accommodate.

1. Oval Concepts Carbon 40cm Bar, Carbon s bends, Carbon brake levers, Carbon armrests, new pads, straight alloy extension, Oval R500 26.0 stem and the Oval concepts aero faceplate upgrade. SOLD

Still have another Carbon 901 basebar, brackets and alloy elbow rests, no extensions and needs armrest screws. New take off parts. $149

2. Profile Design Cobra Wing Carbon 44cm basebar, PD T2+ Carbon extensions, PD Cobra carbon stem. Everything here is 31.8 and in excellent 9.8 out of 10 shape. Brake cables are ran and Cane Creek TT200 brake levers are included and installed. Stem is 100mm and 7 or 10 degree. $399

3. 2X Vision Integrated Alloy basebar and Ski bend extensions. "TriMax Plus" Clamp diameter is 31.8 on both. Both basebars are 41cm. One set of 250mm extensions and one set of 270. These are as new as can be. The matte alloy finish show marring very easily and these are very close to perfect. $149

4. Profile Design Ozero alloy 42cm basebar. Was built never ridden. Tape on one side, tape marks on other. Clamp area is clean and blemish free. New condition Profile Design T4+ extensions uncut and new condition. NO PADS on this set up. One of the best full allloy set ups. $149

4. 2X Vision integrated set ups. "TriMax Pros" Gloss black with red logos. 31.8 clamps, 41cm basebar. 270mm race bend extensions. These were built, taped, and cabled but never ridden. They are 8.5- 9 out of 10. Some scratching, nothing through the paint, just less than perfect surface from being stored in a bin with other take off bars. Hardware, elbow rests pads are as new. Even the little plugs to cover the unused elbow pad screw holes are all there on one set, missing from the other. $149

5. Zipp Vuka Alumina alloy basebar 40cm, alloy brackets and alloy s bend extensions, uncut. Blemish free. Perfect condition dark gray tape applied. Really good looking set up. 31.8 clamp diameter. $149

6. Profile Design Cobra Wing 40cm alloy base bar, built up never ridden, black tape applied. T4+ alloy ski bend extensions, never taped, cabled or cut. A couple minor scuffs overall. Another set up in almost new take off shape. $99

7. Aerus TTB integrated Carbon set up. 42cm width. Carbon everything. NO ARMRESTS. You are on your own there. I could dremmel out a Profile Design armrest to fit if I was so inclined, but I'm not. Crazy light bars. New condition other than less than ideal storage. Never clamped. Sweet s bend extensions. I have no idea what these are worth sans armrests, but lets start the bidding @ $199.

8. 3T Aura Pro carbon aerobars set ups - ALL SOLD

9. Multiple 3T Aura Pro bare carbon basebars. Black and white or black and red. mostly 42cm, some 40cm. $129

10. The "old school" Vision set up with the now defunct 26.0 clamp diameter, barely UCI illegal basebar. Very aero. Vision clip ons. 26.0 sizemore stem and probably have it in your desired length. Brand new condition on everything, Matte black and white finish on everything. 41cm basebar and I think I can do 250 or 270 on the ski bend extensions. $139

11. 2X Vision's newer alloy basebar. New condition. Never built or clamped and stored well. 31.8 clamp and 40cm wide. $39

12. 5X Profile Design Ozero alloy basebars. New in original packaging. 3 x 44cm and 2 x 40cm. Sorry no 42s. $99

13. At least 8 sets of Profile Design ZBS clip ons. 250mm gloss black ski bend extensions. New in original packaging. $49

14. Extensions. All new, uncut, uncabled and blemish free. 3X 3T alloy ski bends $29 1X 3T alloy s bend $29 1 x Profile Design Alloy T1+ $29 1 x Zipp Carbon Ski bends $79

15. 3T Team clip on brackets and pads, new in packaging. $89 or add one of the 3T extension sets for $99.

Last edited by: FindinFreestyle: Oct 21, 16 14:42
Quote Reply
Re: The Great Big Aerobar Thread - Zipp, 3T, Profile Design, Oval Concepts, Aerus, Carbon, Alloy, 31.8, 26.0, old school, new school, new old school etc [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent.
Quote Reply
Re: The Great Big Aerobar Thread - Zipp, 3T, Profile Design, Oval Concepts, Aerus, Carbon, Alloy, 31.8, 26.0, old school, new school, new old school etc [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the clip ons 31.8mm clamp? If so I would be interested in a set for my wife.
Quote Reply
Re: The Great Big Aerobar Thread - Zipp, 3T, Profile Design, Oval Concepts, Aerus, Carbon, Alloy, 31.8, 26.0, old school, new school, new old school etc [JDinMA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The ZBS clip on are 31.8
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any riser kits?
Quote Reply
Re: The Great Big Aerobar Thread - Zipp, 3T, Profile Design, Oval Concepts, Aerus, Carbon, Alloy, 31.8, 26.0, old school, new school, new old school etc [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have any clip-ons for 26mm clamp diameter?
Quote Reply
Re: The Great Big Aerobar Thread - Zipp, 3T, Profile Design, Oval Concepts, Aerus, Carbon, Alloy, 31.8, 26.0, old school, new school, new old school etc [tgoguely] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As a matter of fact, I have a bunch of sets of Vision alloy matte finish 26.0 clip ons. New old stock. out of packaging but blemish free condition. All ski bend, 270mm lengths.
Quote Reply
Re: The Great Big Aerobar Thread - Zipp, 3T, Profile Design, Oval Concepts, Aerus, Carbon, Alloy, 31.8, 26.0, old school, new school, new old school etc [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No riser kits. A few Vision spacers and P.D. spacers but no actual kits.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PMed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HI,
I recently bought an old Cervelo P2K (650c and 9 spd) and it has the original Syntace aerobars, They are a little clunky. Do you have a different setup that would work?

Thanks,
Joe
Quote Reply
Re: The Great Big Aerobar Thread - Zipp, 3T, Profile Design, Oval Concepts, Aerus, Carbon, Alloy, 31.8, 26.0, old school, new school, new old school etc [jczech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jczech wrote:
HI,
I recently bought an old Cervelo P2K (650c and 9 spd) and it has the original Syntace aerobars, They are a little clunky. Do you have a different setup that would work?

Thanks,
Joe
Any of the set ups would work. The Ozero basebar set ups are the most cost effective. Ozero + t4+ clips ons is pretty nice.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: The Great Big Aerobar Thread - Zipp, 3T, Profile Design, Oval Concepts, Aerus, Carbon, Alloy, 31.8, 26.0, old school, new school, new old school etc [lmar77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No 3t full setup wit alloy ext.?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply