Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Whats your immediate post workout recovery ritual [tcaldwell369] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

-------------------------------
´Get the most aero and light bike you can get. With the aero advantage you can be saving minutes and with the weight advantage you can be saving seconds. In a race against the clock both matter.´

BMANX
Quote Reply
Re: Whats your immediate post workout recovery ritual [tcaldwell369] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 I use the services of one company. You definitely should visit this place http://www.sweettouch.fr/ if you want to try something special. I just adore their services. It's the best occupation you can try to relax. So I recommend you that service if you want to try something that isn't casual and traditional
Quote Reply
Re: Whats your immediate post workout recovery ritual [emilyxP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
emilyxP wrote:
I use the services of one company. You definitely should visit this place http://www.sweettouch.fr/ if you want to try something special. I just adore their services. It's the best occupation you can try to relax. So I recommend you that service if you want to try something that isn't casual and traditional

I'm skeptical of a link called sweettouch.
Quote Reply
Re: Whats your immediate post workout recovery ritual [TriTamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just click it ... lol

I think the website would be more interesting with pictures ;-)

WD :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Whats your immediate post workout recovery ritual [WD Pro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WD Pro wrote:
Just click it ... lol

I think the website would be more interesting with pictures ;-)

Maybe I can try sweettouch and use a compex at the same time.
Quote Reply
Re: Whats your immediate post workout recovery ritual [TriTamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shower

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Re: Whats your immediate post workout recovery ritual [emilyxP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah im probably not gonna try the whole sweettouch thing, I think ill stick with my legs in the air and foam roller for now. I'm not all for trying a link to sweettouch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Week days it's either:
run around the house in sweaty cycling clothing to help get the kids ready for the day. Eating, showering, anything else is not happening for a while. If it's a workout at lunch time, it's shower as quickly as possible, shove food down my throat and return to work as quickly as possible.

Weekends:
Immediately get dressed and engage in some sort of family activity while begging (stealing) a fruit snack package from my child.
Quote Reply
Re: Whats your immediate post workout recovery ritual [sentania] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That made me smile :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I prefer 2-3 Busch beers in a can. You people are all monks.
Quote Reply
Re: Whats your immediate post workout recovery ritual [endosch2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
endosch2 wrote:
I prefer 2-3 Busch beers in a can. You people are all monks.

Bush is good but not on tired legs.
Quote Reply

Prev Next