Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: You asked, Ventum listened - The Ventum Slowtwitch Build [JimmySeear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JimmySeear wrote:
Good morning,

I would love to answer any of your questions. What is your next race?

As for Bento box you are able to mount a bento box to the top of the water bottle. We have threads built into the bottle to make installation easy.

For tool storage we are developing a new mount that will sit right behind the saddle for either a bottle or tools/spares. We should be launching this soon. Some customers use a saddle bag currently tucking the spares under the saddle.

If you would like more information feel free to email me jimmy@ventumracing.com
wow, that was quick :)
The storage box is definitely something id like to see first before I decide. I love solutions like Quintana has or Trek. that looks well integrated. Diamond Back killed it in my opinion but is overall to heavy for me. P5x is too much of a price difference.

I'm located in Richmond, VA.

My next race is a local HM and than - see how it goes - IM AZ. I'm shifting more and more into longer races. I wanted to check out Bonzai in DC on the weekend hence you listed them as certified dealer. Again, just missed the opportunity earlier the year in Oceanside. Of course I'll follow up with your race schedule and may see you guys out there!
Thanks again
Quote Reply
Re: You asked, Ventum listened - The Ventum Slowtwitch Build [JimmySeear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JimmySeear wrote:

For tool storage we are developing a new mount that will sit right behind the saddle for either a bottle or tools/spares. We should be launching this soon. Some customers use a saddle bag currently tucking the spares under the saddle.

If you would like more information feel free to email me jimmy@ventumracing.com

Morning Jimmy,
any news on the tool box?
Best
Quote Reply

Prev Next