Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What's the delay with TriRig Sigma X stem?? Still not available as of 9/28
Quote | Reply
Is this thing ever coming to market? Or did Nick spend all his cash on the Omni and ditch this project? Has said "coming soon" on their site forever.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the delay with TriRig Sigma X stem?? Still not available as of 9/28 [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is currently in production. As in, being laid up in the molds right now. Not ditched, just taken (much) longer than anticipated.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: What's the delay with TriRig Sigma X stem?? Still not available as of 9/28 [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Nick. Are we realistically likely to see them for delivery this side of Christmas?
Quote Reply
Re: What's the delay with TriRig Sigma X stem?? Still not available as of 9/28 [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the info. Not trying to be rude. Just chomping at the bit to get this thing cuz it looks amazing. Can't wait for it.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the delay with TriRig Sigma X stem?? Still not available as of 9/28 [rmt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rmt wrote:
Thanks Nick. Are we realistically likely to see them for delivery this side of Christmas?
Yes!

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome! Thank you, it's been a long wait of regularly checking your website for any change to the 'coming soon' notice!!!
Quote Reply
Re: What's the delay with TriRig Sigma X stem?? Still not available as of 9/28 [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agree, I want one so I can ditch the bta setup I have now. Hurry!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please let me pre-order one so I can just relax and stop checking daily!
Quote Reply
Re: What's the delay with TriRig Sigma X stem?? Still not available as of 9/28 [benb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ordered one 1/26/17 and after 4 weeks it still was not shipped. After ordering I noticed the stem is now 10% off. I asked for either 10% off my order or a full refund if the stem is delayed. Tonight I noticed I received a refund. It appears this stem is still not available - four months after the last post...strange.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the delay with TriRig Sigma X stem?? Still not available as of 9/28 [insrman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good thing you cancelled now so you didn't have to return it and pay their "like it's 1985" 15% restocking fee policy
Quote Reply
Re: What's the delay with TriRig Sigma X stem?? Still not available as of 9/28 [insrman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
insrman wrote:
It appears this stem is still not available - four months after the last post...strange.

This is false. The stem is indeed available, and you'll notice many ST users have posted pictures of their Sigma X purchases. We sold out of the first batch faster than expected, and the second batch is currently en route to us. It will be back in stock in approximately 2 weeks.

--
TriRig.com
Last edited by: TriRig: Feb 24, 17 6:59
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriRig wrote:
insrman wrote:
It appears this stem is still not available - four months after the last post...strange.

This is false. The stem is indeed available, and you'll notice many ST users have posted pictures of their Sigma X purchases. We sold out of the first batch faster than expected, and the second batch is currently en route to us. It will be back in stock in approximately 2 weeks.

Erm...
Quote Reply
Re: What's the delay with TriRig Sigma X stem?? Still not available as of 9/28 [awenborn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
awenborn wrote:
TriRig wrote:
insrman wrote:

Erm...
What is false was the claim that in four months there was no change the status. In fact, the stems were in stock, made available for sale, and sold out. Now they are still available for sale, although there is a longer lead time then our usual 2 to 3 day ship time.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Considering the TriRig Sigma for my new Cervelo P5 since I don't use the aerobars that came with the bike. Two questions:
1) Are they in stock?
2) Any picks of them on a Cervelo P5
Quote Reply
Re: What's the delay with TriRig Sigma X stem?? Still not available as of 9/28 [MadisonMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MadisonMan wrote:
Considering the TriRig Sigma for my new Cervelo P5 since I don't use the aerobars that came with the bike. Two questions:
1) Are they in stock?
As of this writing, yes. We try to keep the store up to date with current stock, so if an item says "In Stock," then it is. If it shows a delay, that delay is our most accurate estimate of when stock will be available.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply