Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 165 Cranks, GXP, 110 BCD
Quote | Reply
I am looking to put a shorter crank on my TT bike. GXP spindle only (have brand new BB I don't want to change). 165 length. Would prefer 52/36, but I can work with 50/34 and just get new rings, if the price is right. Would like higher end carbon. My TT bike is running 10 speed, so that is fine. No desperation here, so I am holding out for that killer deal. Surely someone has an old set of 165 SRAM Red 10 speed cranks they don't have a use for and just want to get rid of because everything is 11 speed now, right?

Last edited by: j-hud: Sep 28, 16 13:31
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 165 Cranks, GXP, 110 BCD [j-hud] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude, just go to amazon... that's where i got mine as nobody is trying to sell those at this time. $250 shipped with prime, as good as it gets.

Speed kills unless you have speed skills!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Too bad, I have 172.5 Red. Hope you find what you need.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j-hud wrote:
I am looking to put a shorter crank on my TT bike. GXP spindle only (have brand new BB I don't want to change). 165 length. Would prefer 52/36, but I can work with 50/34 and just get new rings, if the price is right. Would like higher end carbon. My TT bike is running 10 speed, so that is fine. No desperation here, so I am holding out for that killer deal. Surely someone has an old set of 165 SRAM Red 10 speed cranks they don't have a use for and just want to get rid of because everything is 11 speed now, right?

Posted mine for sale and match exactly what you are looking for...
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...._P6091904/#p6091904

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 165 Cranks, GXP, 110 BCD [xntrickly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you. That is a fantastic crank, but I really want to avoid pressing out the brand new GXP BB I have in my frame and buying and putting in a new one. That means I need to stick with a crank with the 22/24 stepped spindle that GXP requires. Unless, of course, the deal is so good I cannot say no.

Quote | Reply
Alas, my mistake, my crankset is 3D+ with BB30 spindle so you have to use bearings to accommodate that spindle.

Regards.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Two days ago I purchased a set of GXP Red 22 165mm compact cranks for 21X.XX from randombikeparts.com... unfortunately it looks like I snagged the last set.

Competitive Cyclist has the same cranks in the 230~ range. Good luck!
Quote Reply