Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Veganerd, be honest, is this you?
Quote | Reply
I don't normally engage in religious discussions, but this screamed you all over it.

http://www.azcentral.com/...r-religion/91121232/

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Veganerd, be honest, is this you? [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope. Not something I generally care about. Im all for people actually reading the bible. Its the best way to see its all nonsense.

Interestingly, the other day I stayed in a Marriott in albany, NY and there was a book of Mormon next to the bible. Never saw that outside of utah.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Last edited by: veganerd: Sep 27, 16 21:39
Quote Reply
Re: Veganerd, be honest, is this you? [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Book of Mormon in every marriot. They are Mormons. The Mormon temple outside of DC on the beltway was funded largely with marriot money.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Veganerd, be honest, is this you? [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Book of Mormon in every marriot. They are Mormons. The Mormon temple outside of DC on the beltway was funded largely with marriot money.

I know it's run by mormons. Still never had a bom outside of utah!

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply