Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anti-Immigrant Spray
Quote | Reply
Apparently it pepper spray is illegal in Denmark (wow), so its hairspray. They just lack imagination. I'm sure you could easily create some bacon scented spray with real bacon grease in it.

http://www.cnn.com/...pray-trnd/index.html

Voila

https://www.amazon.com/...g-Food/dp/B00IVXC6X2

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Anti-Immigrant Spray [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pretty easy to make pepper spray.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Anti-Immigrant Spray [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just can't believe it is illegal. Well, to each their own. I'm surprised nobody has tried to take over continental Europe. Oh, I forgot, they would have to deal with the Big Bad US because of NATO. If not for us, Putin would take that whole continent over in the blink of an eye if the Muslims don't do it first.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pepper spray is considered a prohibited weapon in Canada too, so it can't be sold or produced here. It also means you can't bring it across the border.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Until 2 years ago, you had to have a firearm license to have pepper spray in Mass...
Quote Reply
Re: Anti-Immigrant Spray [scorpio516] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
scorpio516 wrote:
Until 2 years ago, you had to have a firearm license to have pepper spray in Mass...

You should move to the U.S. It's legal here.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply