Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who will Hillary blame...
Quote | Reply
For whatever when elected? Bush?

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Who will Hillary blame... [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are prolific. BTW, what do staff position for Trump pay now?
Quote Reply
Re: Who will Hillary blame... [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well who will they blame?

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well who will they blame?

Why are you even asking this? If this were a Rep getting elected after a Rep president the answer would be the same..."The other guy".

~Matt

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Paula Jones?

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The blaming BS in politics is disgusting. My five year old is held to a higher standard of personal responsibility than these jokers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Depends on what. Most stuff will be Congress. Even is the Dems take the Senate. Not only can she blame the next Congress, but she can blame Obama's Congress as well.

If it is terrorist related, it would still be Bush though. Might even get away with Trump for a short while by point out his "inflammatory" language.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For whatever when elected? Bush?

Republican controlled House and Senate.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bush. He's the gift that just keeps on giving when talking to anyone on the idiot left.

If she loses she and her followers will blame the American people for being sexist.
Quote Reply
Re: Who will Hillary blame... [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think if she gets elected , she will unleash on obama. She is still seething over him butting in on what she expected to be her turn for potus. She puts on a good show for everyone and so does bill , but these two HATE obama.
Quote Reply
Re: Who will Hillary blame... [Dirt fighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dirt fighter wrote:
I think if she gets elected , she will unleash on obama. She is still seething over him butting in on what she expected to be her turn for potus. She puts on a good show for everyone and so does bill , but these two HATE obama.

And it will be even worse if she loses.
Quote Reply
Re: Who will Hillary blame... [Dirt fighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dirt fighter wrote:

That is something that gets lost on a lot of people. He only hope is getting people who aren't really motivated to turn out. For the reliable professional that votes democrat (many dems here), pre-programmed partisan politics and a hate for trump is enough. The blue collar white male is going to trump. So she has to scare the young into voting, a long shot. But she also has to kiss the butts of minorities who despite getting nothing from Obama turned out in droves for him. I don't think it will work. I feel good about the possibility of trump pulling this off since the Brexit and the convention.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You sure work hard daily to convince yourself.
Quote Reply
Re: Who will Hillary blame... [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Harbinger wrote:
You sure work hard daily to convince yourself.

I've been saying from Day 1 that Trump will win if:

1. Record ratings for the debate.

2. Trump looks good (unlike his primary performance)

If he misses a few softballs, it's over and Hillary sweeps the election but if Trump stays composed and nails the policy questions ... Landslide for Trump.
Quote Reply
Re: Who will Hillary blame... [Goobdog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If he misses a few softballs, it's over and Hillary sweeps the election but if Trump stays composed and nails the policy questions ... Landslide for Trump.

Given the demographics and solid blue States, it is virtually impossible for Trump to win in a landslide. He could conceivably win the election, but there is no way it would be by a massive amount. Clinton has a chance to win a landslide if all the toss-up States vote her way so if Trump wins, it will be close.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I believe he has a much higher chance then what is being reported. I went to the trump rally in ft myers, fl last monday . Was hoping to catch a glimps of some protesters but there wasnt a single one. What I did see was a line easily over two miles long snaked back and fourth over 20 or so acres of parking lot. And What I can tell you with certainty is among the crowd , I saw thousands of hispanics, thousands of young college aged people ,thousands of women . Btw it seems that hawt chicks dig the donald they were every were. There were also alot of black folks there ,not nearly as many as other "minorities" and alot of them were there selling trump swag, but there was enough to notice for sure. I also saw lots of veterans , elderly , and well known business leaders in my area. The arena held 10k people and it was packed to the rafters and many thousands more that didnt make it in, stayed outside through the rally. The trump speech it self to me was blah . Same speech Ive heard him give many times on tv. Before he went up Newt Spoke , he was awsome Imo, and so were some of the local cadidates running here that got to speak. The crowd was electric from start to finish especially when he went after the media. From what I here this is happening all over the country everywere he goes. In my town the media did evrything they could to deter people form attending using scare tactics about crowd mayhem, phoney tickets ,major traffic jams. Not of it worked. After the event they tried to portay it as a giant cluster fuck where elderly were passing out in line due to heat and no water which was bullshit , there where water vendors everwere selling dasani for $3 a bottle. They plastered some lady on all the networks saying she took her kids out of school and was there at 10am (rally was at 3pm) and was not let in even though she had tickets, more bull, I got there at noon and made it in and there was a guy at least a half mile behind me who I saw make it in. ( He was 7'tall wearing a shirt that said " fuck hillary"so he was easy to spot.) Anyways what Im saying this guy has huge support. I believe enough to pull this off, even with dead people voting lol.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The white patriarchy?

Swim. Overbike. Walk.
Quote Reply