Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Not sure if this was posted already or not...but is JSA ok?
Quote | Reply
http://www.wsj.com/...trip-mall-1474895570

Nine people were shot and wounded, one critically, in a Houston neighborhood Monday morning by a lawyer who had issues with his law firm, authorities said.
Quote Reply
Re: Not sure if this was posted already or not...but is JSA ok? [MJuric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No mention if the perp had any tattoos or not.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Not sure if this was posted already or not...but is JSA ok? [MJuric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Were they holding a board meeting at Panera Bread? If so, no wonder he was upset.

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: Not sure if this was posted already or not...but is JSA ok? [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
No mention if the perp had any tattoos or not.

Not any mention of the perp wearing Hillary's panties on his face, either.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was there a noticeable drop in smoking Jay Cutler meme posted on the Internet today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why would I be in Houston? Check on Danno. He is originally from Texas.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Not sure if this was posted already or not...but is JSA ok? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

Buying guns?
Quote Reply
Re: Not sure if this was posted already or not...but is JSA ok? [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Traveling today. Shitty wifi. I'll make up for it later.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Not sure if this was posted already or not...but is JSA ok? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why would I be in Houston?

Slowly taking out the competition so your packers will make it to the super bowl.

~Matt

Quote Reply
Re: Not sure if this was posted already or not...but is JSA ok? [mr. mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mr. mike wrote:
JSA wrote:

Buying guns?

Certainly don't need to be in Houston to do that.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MJuric wrote:
Why would I be in Houston?

Slowly taking out the competition so your packers will make it to the super bowl.

~Matt

Bitch Rodgers is going to take care of that. Oh yeah ... Jordy's ba-a-a-a-a-ck!

Of course, it was the lowly Lions ...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Oh yeah ... Jordy's ba-a-a-a-a-ck!

I'm not a huge fan of the sport that takes place in the background while pompous windbags laugh at their own stupid jokes, but I just caught the end of Jim Rome's interview with Jordy Nelson on the radio. Jordy is a class act.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA only represents management.

“Read the transcript.”
Quote Reply
Re: Not sure if this was posted already or not...but is JSA ok? [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote:
pompous windbag, stupid jokes = Jim Rome

that's all I can see reading your post.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Not sure if this was posted already or not...but is JSA ok? [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:

Quote:
pompous windbag, stupid jokes = Jim Rome

Axiomatic.

Quote:
that's all I can see reading your post.
If it were not for the other guy talking (Jordy) I would have kept pushing buttons on the car radio, but hearing Jordy piqued my interest (he was wise, articulate, and down to earth), and he so overshadowed and outclassed Rome that I decided to keep listening.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Not sure if this was posted already or not...but is JSA ok? [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57W05-oopNA

This is the only good Jim Rome interview.
ETA because of the ending.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Last edited by: Leddy: Sep 26, 16 12:57
Quote Reply