Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Planet X CNBC brake cable clamp nut/bolt- anyone know where to get one?
Quote | Reply
I'm wondering if anyone knows where to get a spare cable clamp nut/bolt for a brake that looks like
http://www.planetx.co.uk/...xnaredltd-p4-600.jpg

I'm trying to avoid $25 shipping from Europe. I'm guessing that I'm just missing the search term, there's got to be a vendor on eBay, right?

Thanks for any help!
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X CNBC brake cable clamp nut/bolt- anyone know where to get one? [Runless] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you just need the set screw (the silver thing [below]) or the black machined cylinder it threads into?

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X CNBC brake cable clamp nut/bolt- anyone know where to get one? [Runless] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any hardware store has that piece, it's not a Planet X part.

Steven Harad
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X CNBC brake cable clamp nut/bolt- anyone know where to get one? [CEEPO USA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was talking about both the bolt and the nut that it screws into. I know the set screw is standard fare but was hoping to find the whole piece for sale in the u,s. So many people have knocked off/rebadged those brakes by now I thought it would be simple.
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X CNBC brake cable clamp nut/bolt- anyone know where to get one? [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm hoping to find both(sold my bike that had one of these brakes and forgot to ship the part with it but it was a little banged up, so I thought if I could find an online vendor, I could get it to the buyer faster and with a new part in hand) but at this point I'm thinking I'll just drop the old one in the mail.
Quote Reply