Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Another Hillary bizzare 'on camera' appearance [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
You mean like msnbc?

Since your a follower, I will help you out. That's what us deplorables do....

https://www.catholics4trump.com/...eporters-disability/

Like I said, you wont believe it.

just type in "did trump really mock a disabled reporter" in your google.....

Could you find a more dishonest site?

While trying to say he wasn't making shit up about seeing Muslims cheering 9/11 attacks they use this as his quote:

TRUMP: “There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. I know it might be not politically correct for you to talk about it, but there were people cheering…as those buildings came down. And that tells you something…”

When in fact, THIS is the quote in question
VIDEO CLIP OF DONALD TRUMP, IN WHICH HE SAYS: “Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”

The part they used came from further on in the interview and makes this explanation see like it makes sense:
In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

So it seems like he only said "there were people" when in fact he said, "thousands and thousands" so when Kovaleski says "a number of people" it almost seems like Trump wasn't lying. And Trump claims to have seen video of it that never existed.

Oh, and Trump was absolutely mocking his disability. Or, if you believe Coulter, “was doing a standard retard, waving his arms and sounding stupid,”. You'd have to have suffered a TBI, that I am not mocking, in order to believe that bullshit excuse. You'd never let your kid get off with that shit.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hillary bizzare 'on camera' appearance [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wait- you don't accept "catholics4trump.com" as an unbiased source? Shocking!

"Honestly, triathlon is a pussified version of duathlon on that final run."- Desert Dude

Quote Reply
Re: Another Hillary bizzare 'on camera' appearance [Burhed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Totally agree. It's impressive with the lengths the extremes on either side will go to while searching for any excuse to defend the shitty actions of those they support. The fact that there are full-on "journalism" sites and that any idiot that can fill in a Wordpress template can create their own "news stories" just makes it worse.

Burhed wrote:
MidwestRoadie wrote:
I tried, but every source I found was from a confirmation-bias based news source. You know, those types of news sources like Breitbart, Mother Jones, etc. that start at their conclusion and then stretch everything to fit it. Like I said, point to a news source that's unbiased and credible. That is, unless you've already gorged on the poison of the Trump rhetoric.

dvfmfidc wrote:
Look it up yourself. Like I said, it wont change your mind, you already drank the kool aid.

I tried looking too. Hilarious how some outlets can defend anything (yes, it works on both sides). I just read one article that claims he wasn't mocking the reporter because Trump was using spastic motions and the reporter's disabilities are not spastic.

As a hesitant Hillary supporter I'll admit that she has her issues, so long as the Trump supporters just admit he's an egotistic asshole.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hillary bizzare 'on camera' appearance [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think he did, some think he did. no need to continue the argument. Thanks for participating.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hillary bizzare 'on camera' appearance [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wait, you find me a an unbiased media site and I will give Hillary mouth to mouth next time she passes out....
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hillary bizzare 'on camera' appearance [Sir.Vaylo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone give her a Snicker's bar and see if she turns into Penny from Big Bang Theory.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hillary bizzare 'on camera' appearance [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And trumps says he didn't....

I watched the video of his speech live, it was not distorted by the media. He was talking about a reporter from the NY Times, Serge Kovaleski, who has Arthrogryposis and holds his hands exactly the same way Trump did when he mocked him. The reporter confirmed that he spoke with Trump and said he was the one he was imitating.

So Trump clearly does it and then Trump twists things to deny it, despite it being on tape, and that means it is debunked? I'm not a Clinton supporter so don't think I am attacking Trump.

I just like to know who debunked the speech contents.

Last edited by: Sanuk: Sep 23, 16 13:34
Quote Reply

Prev Next