Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

End of season sale - Garmin, powertap, DT swiss, Giant
Quote | Reply
250$ - DT Swiss tricon wheelset. Front wheel has a broken spoke, otherwise in good condition. I believe this is the wheelset. https://www.dtswiss.com/...d-Wheels/R-23-Spline
SOLD - Garmin 510. Used for 2 rides I think. Factory refurb
SOLD - Garmin 510. Screen won't calibrate and can't use the touch screen. 90$ back to Garmin will get you another. Not a bad deal 140$ for a Garmin 510.
50$ - Pearl Izumi shoes, tri fly 3(carbon) with cleats, pretty worn but good shape. 43 selling because they don't fit
50$ - Pearl Izumi shoes, pro leader. Carbon used but good shape. 43. Selling because they don't fit.
500$ - giant TCRc3 road bike. Pretty good shape but needs a little work. Front chain rings are starting to go, front wheel needs truing and needs bar tape. It's a 2006 model I believe. Ultegra/105 mix
30$ - xlab bottle with front Garmin mount.
300$ - powertap PRO+ wheel laced to DT Swiss 450 I think. (32h count)
SOLD - torhans bento box
35$ - Cobb saddle. Had a little run in with my dog. Chewed up the back end. Otherwise in good shape. Electrical taped the back end
SOLD - Powertap P1 Pedals BRAND NEW. Shipped
300$ - GOPro 4 - BRAND NEW shipped
Ran out of space on my phone so I don't have pics of the powertap or torhans. Can get them up later.
Let's make some deals people.
Last edited by: espejo09: Sep 29, 16 17:58
Quote Reply
Re: End of season sale [espejo09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: End of season sale [espejo09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics of powertap? How many miles on the rim?
Quote Reply
Re: End of season sale [nublar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just went to post some more pics and have no idea where the little button went...send me your email ill send you pics. also my wife used the PT mainly not sure how many miles on the wheel or hub. spins true.
Quote Reply
Re: End of season sale - Garmin, powertap, DT swiss, Giant [espejo09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does the Xlab bottle come with a way to mount it to the frame?
Quote Reply
Re: End of season sale - Garmin, powertap, DT swiss, Giant [espejo09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any problems with the factory 510?

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Re: End of season sale - Garmin, powertap, DT swiss, Giant [aftrburnrs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bottle and garmin mount only...with straw and screws
Quote Reply
Re: End of season sale - Garmin, powertap, DT swiss, Giant [sabotony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
havent updated this sorry...510 was sold. i have the other one tho
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Torhans bento shipped for that price? If so, I'll take it!
Quote Reply
Re: End of season sale - Garmin, powertap, DT swiss, Giant [jon.isom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still available yes! PM me and ill get it out to you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent!
Quote Reply
Re: End of season sale - Garmin, powertap, DT swiss, Giant [pjpersons] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Replied.
Added Powertap P1 pedals and GoPro. PM for pics
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gopro negotiable?
Quote Reply
Re: End of season sale - Garmin, powertap, DT swiss, Giant [iTriUbuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes what are you offering?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Size on the Giant?
Quote Reply
Re: End of season sale - Garmin, powertap, DT swiss, Giant [footshooter5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah that'd be helpful. It's a medium. If you're in the Boston area I'll let it go cheaper so I don't have to worry about shipping it. If not we can figure out shipping.

Still open to offers on the stuff left
Quote Reply