Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Polar V800 and V650 with HRM and Speed and Cadence Senors
Quote | Reply
Up for sale is a slightly used Polar V650 and V800. Bought these in July and have used them for the last two months. They both have incredible battery lifes and pick up gps signals extremely fast. Both are in excellent condition. I also have included the speed and cadence sensors for the bike and the HRM strap. I have the charging cables for both as well as a spare for the watch. I also have the new barfly mount for polar as well as the stem mount. $360/OBO for the lot shipped.
Last edited by: TNTRI: Sep 23, 16 12:57
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Polar V800 and V650 with HRM and Speed and Cadence Senors [TNTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the V650?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Polar V800 and V650 with HRM and Speed and Cadence Senors [heeler50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Polar V800 and V650 with HRM and Speed and Cadence Senors [TNTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for the weekend
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop, $350 for lot or $200 for 650 with sensors and mount or $150 for 800 with heart rate monitor
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold!!!!
Quote Reply