Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

***SOLD*** 2011 Felt B10 - Brand new Ultegra drivetrain
Quote | Reply
FOR SALE: 2011 Felt B10. 54cm frame. Brand new Ultegra mechanical drivetrain with brand new Vision Trimax crank. Brand new chain. Brand new wheels (okay . . they are basic Specialized Axis wheels . . but they are still brand new). Brand new tires. None of the drive components, wheels or tires have seen a pedal stroke. Speaking of which, no pedals are included. I swapped everything out from my new bike.
This is a great bike, but it just didn't fit me. I'm sad to see it go but don't need two TT/Tri bikes especially one that doesn't fit. The bike is located near Reading, PA. I will consider shipping at the buyer's cost.
Located near Reading, PA. I will ship but buyer pays shipping.

Asking $1500.00 obo. No trades considered.

For some reason Slowtwitch doesn't play nicely with my iCloud album. Pictures can be seen here: Felt B10

Pete Githens
Reading, PA
Last edited by: Mr. October: Oct 11, 16 8:37
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Felt B10 - Brand new Ultegra drivetrain [Mr. October] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Pete Githens
Reading, PA
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Felt B10 - Brand new Ultegra drivetrain [Mr. October] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Pete Githens
Reading, PA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$1500

Pete Githens
Reading, PA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested....
Did this originally come with the Di2 and you swapped it out for Ultegra?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 Felt B10 - Brand new Ultegra drivetrain [Phoenix45] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Phoenix45 wrote:
Interested....
Did this originally come with the Di2 and you swapped it out for Ultegra?

Yes. This was going to be my one and only tri-bike until I got a really good fit this past summer and wound up replacing it. But I wanted to keep the Di2 so swapped out the drivetrain on my new Shiv with my Di2. As mentioned, the wheels, and drivetrain haven't seen a single mile on the road since they've been installed. Brand-spankin new.

Pete Githens
Reading, PA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let's try $1400.00 before it goes up on eBay.

Pete Githens
Reading, PA
Quote Reply