Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold
Quote | Reply
Sold
Last edited by: used2B-sub3: Sep 26, 16 10:13
Quote Reply
Re: NEW 2016 Easton EA90 SLX (tubeless ready) $675 Shipped to ConUS [used2B-sub3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Open to fair offers...
Quote Reply
Re: NEW 2016 Easton EA90 SLX (tubeless ready) $675 Shipped to ConUS [used2B-sub3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone should really grab these great wheels. I have a set and they are fast and quite light. Yeah, they are not the uber wide rim, but wide enough and deep enough as an all around training and racing wheels.

And if you even want to install tubeless tires, they are the easiest ones to install so far, better than the American Classic, Reynolds, Stan's Alpha, and DT Swiss I have worked on.
Quote Reply
Re: NEW 2016 Easton EA90 SLX (tubeless ready) $675 Shipped to ConUS [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the plug! Someone take these off my hands
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Can you shed some light on the condition?
The pictures are not very clear (btw you lost the file extension on the attached files (.jpg)).

How old are these?
How many miles have they seen?

Thx.

used2B-sub3 wrote:
Going in a different direction, don't need these...

$675 shipped to lower 48

Type: Certified road tubeless aluminum clincher
Braking surface: Machined aluminium
Cassette type: Shimano 11/SRAM 11
Finish: sand blasted, water transfer decals
Rim material: EA90 alloy, welded
Rim depth: 25mm
Internal rim width: 17.5mm
External rim width: 22mm
Hub Type: Easton Echo
Spokes: Sapim straight-pull, black, double-butted
Front Spoke Pattern: 16 Total / 284mm, Radial
Rear Spoke Pattern: 20 Total / 284mm, 1X (ND) and 287mm, 2X (DS)
Weight: 1400g
Quote Reply
Re: NEW 2016 Easton EA90 SLX (tubeless ready) $675 Shipped to ConUS [BrickMick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are brand new. Never had a tire mounted. Includes skewers and tubeless stems
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumpity
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Need these gone. Today.

$633 via PayPal gift
Last edited by: used2B-sub3: Sep 23, 16 12:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you try to repost the photos? Or better yet, I PM'd you my email.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM last night

Thanks,
Nick
Quote Reply