Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Chattanooga vs. Louisville [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know that Louisville does not ussually sell out until a few weeks before the race.

Choo has historically sold out right away...correct?

What about IMOO? (I'm wondering what may be still open after the 1st of the year....besides IMMD and IMFL).
Quote Reply
Re: Chattanooga vs. Louisville [mungub50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mungub50 wrote:
TG, I'm curious where you would choose to start with the time trial start. Be first out for a clear course, or start a little ways back to have some carrots and "sling shot" factor?

I have commented on this before and same stance. I would start at the very back, unless you guarantee you can get to the front on the bike and fairly early. If you are at the front they have these lead police motos that offer some benefit IMO, although not like the vehicle parades have in the past.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply

Prev Next