Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Zipp 808 Clincher Wheelset w/ NEW Modified 11-SPEED Ultegra Cassette
Quote | Reply
$1395, plus US shipping.

Zipp 808 clincher wheelset is in great condition, has less than 250 miles on flat courses with a 108 lb rider (my wife), never crashed or abused. And the Zipp decals are flawless.

Wheelset is unmodified 9/10-Speed, but is also 11-Speed Shimano compatible via the included brand NEW modified Ultegra 11-Speed cassette (11-25) that has been specially modified to fit most 9/10-Speed shimano-compatible wheels. (Using 10-Speed and don't want 11-Speed? Send me a message and I can ship without the cassette and offer a cost break.)

Strong and super aero wheelset has 18 spokes on front, 20 spokes on rear. Shimano / SRAM compatible rear wheel freehub which usually accepts 9 or 10-Speed cassettes, or will work flawlessly with the included modified brand NEW Shimano 11-Speed cassette. The Zipp rims' carbon construction with aluminum braking surfaces means that you will get excellent braking action in most all weather (compared to the poor braking performance on most all-carbon brake tracks).

This wheelset includes:
- Zipp 808 front and rear wheels (no QR skewers)
- A BRAND NEW slightly modified Ultegra 11-Speed cassette (11-25)
- Complete set of ultralight veloplugs, so no rim strips needed

Authentic Zipp wheelset, with Zipp hubs and Zipp serial numbers still molded in on the rims (lots more pics available upon request).

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Last edited by: DarkSpeedWorks: Sep 27, 16 17:06
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808 wheelset with NEW modified 11 speed cassette [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What price shipped?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808 wheelset with NEW modified 11 speed cassette [Li0nel1234] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah, yes, an important detail. Just added that to the listing, see first line.

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.

--
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808 wheelset with NEW modified 11 speed cassette [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are they tubulars or clinchers? Are you willing to sell the front wheel only. I already have the rear wheel.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808 wheelset with NEW modified 11 speed cassette [psychoron] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are clinchers.

For now, I would like to sell them together.
But if that changes, I will definitely let you know.

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, wheelset is still available ...

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will you sell the modified cassette seperately?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808 wheelset with NEW modified 11 speed cassette [Sgpbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just sent you a p.m. ...

--
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808 Clincher Wheelset w/ NEW Modified 11-SPEED Ultegra Cassette [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump,
wheelset is still available ...

--
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808 Clincher Wheelset w/ NEW Modified 11-SPEED Ultegra Cassette [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested if still available.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808 Clincher Wheelset w/ NEW Modified 11-SPEED Ultegra Cassette [Tif_10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available, just shoot me a pm with an email address.

Thanks.

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump,
wheelset is still available ...

--
Quote Reply