Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Torhans Customer Service
Quote | Reply
This is a bit overdue, but I wanted to quickly let the community know about my recent experience with Torhans Customer Service.

I own a Torhans Aero Z and recently had a problem with the AeroMount. I contacted Torhans customer service about the issue.

They quickly responded and said for me to send back in for replacement, but it didn't stop there.

It was one week away from my big race of the year (IM Canada), so I was worried that I would not get it back in time, as RMA turnarounds can be drawn out depending on which company you deal with. I had mentioned this concern to the customer service rep (Christina). Not only did she respond to me after usual business hours, but she also told me that she'd get the mount out right away to me to be sure I had it before my race.

Sure enough, as promised, I got the mount a couple of days later well before my race.

I don't often write testimonials, but I felt that the exceptional customer experience I got from this company should be heard by our community.

Thanks again Torhans!
Quote Reply
Re: Torhans Customer Service [Brian7581] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had awesome service from them as well. No questions; just backed their product. I really enjoy working with them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same here. Awesome customer service. Emailed them and got a response from Tor within 24 hours and the replacement out the door in the next day! Respect to Torhans!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brian7581 wrote:
This is a bit overdue, but I wanted to quickly let the community know about my recent experience with Torhans Customer Service.

I own a Torhans Aero Z and recently had a problem with the AeroMount. I contacted Torhans customer service about the issue.

They quickly responded and said for me to send back in for replacement, but it didn't stop there.

It was one week away from my big race of the year (IM Canada), so I was worried that I would not get it back in time, as RMA turnarounds can be drawn out depending on which company you deal with. I had mentioned this concern to the customer service rep (Christina). Not only did she respond to me after usual business hours, but she also told me that she'd get the mount out right away to me to be sure I had it before my race.

Sure enough, as promised, I got the mount a couple of days later well before my race.

I don't often write testimonials, but I felt that the exceptional customer experience I got from this company should be heard by our community.

Thanks again Torhans!

I dont own any of their products and am not in the market right now, but when I am, I will strongly consider them because of good customer service like this.

I do appreciate seeing things like this (and the same thing with Cervelo in Kona), because coming from a customer service job in the past its too often that people dont applaud the good but only point out the "bad" as they perceive it (sometimes justified, sometimes not).

Yes, most of the time the Exceptional customer service people receive they dont feel a need to recognize or point out to the company because "providing good customer service is their job", but they fail to realize that its always good to point out to a company when someone does their job and your satisfied with the service you received. Who knows, maybe the company offers some sort of bonus to people who get positive reviews? Maybe it will help them get a promotion? Or maybe, it will just make their day like they did for you?

That being said, I hope you emailed TorHans to let them know?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had a couple of their things on my bike for years and never needed customer service, but it's nice to know they'll be there when i do!

Too old to go pro but doing it anyway
http://instagram.com/tgarvey4
Quote Reply