Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aaron Rodgers WTF?
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Aaron Rodgers WTF? [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He caught the gay again. That's means MVP season, baby!!!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Aaron Rodgers WTF? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought he heard the Cowboys starting QB job was open and this was his idea of letting Jerry know he was interested.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So the dude is an artsy fartsy. You got something against Mr. Dressup?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Aaron Rodgers WTF? [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
So the dude is an artsy fartsy. You got something against Mr. Dressup?

I don't know about you but dressing up as a cowboy stopped being cool after age 5.

Unless JSA is right.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you really don't know - he does that every year for the end of preseason event.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe you're a bit I don't know, different but most of the people I know that make an extra effort for the shish boom ra type events are usually the people that I want to be around. They're popular, generally happy and have a can do attitude.
Quote Reply
Re: Aaron Rodgers WTF? [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Maybe you're a bit I don't know, different but most of the people I know that make an extra effort for the shish boom ra type events are usually the people that I want to be around. They're popular, generally happy and have a can do attitude.

Exactly. And, it's rubbing off on some of his teammates. A couple others had cowboy hats. And Jordy in his Kansas leisure suit.

http://www.packers.com/...70-bfc5-d819a0b33c3c

GO PACK!!

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn. I totally wish I could pull that off.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

Look like he caught the Romo last night. Fumbles, INT. He lost the game for you guys last night.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:

Look like he caught the Romo last night. Fumbles, INT. He lost the game for you guys last night.

As a Packer fan it hurts to say this but I think he's 'over the hill' . . . on the other hand I found McCarthy's half time adjustment/comment "We need to do better on 3rd downs" humorous - considering the plays he was calling . . . and his going for it on 4th and 1 in red zone . . . then there Rodger's audible in the red zone on 3rd and short and calling a low percentage end zone toss.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
JSA wrote:

Absolutely. He looked like Bitch Rodgers again last night. Putting the ball in his hands and expecting magic is not a game plan but that's what they did again. This team is in a lot of trouble.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sam Bradford didn't just outplay Aaron Rodgers he crushed him.
Quote Reply
Re: Aaron Rodgers WTF? [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:

That might have been been Bradford's best game in many, many years. Let's see if he can replicate it for a few weeks in a row.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what shocked me the most was him, turning his back to the defense and bailing out to scramble when there wasn't any pressure close to him. Usually when a QB gets gun shy like that it's the start of a downhill slide or something else is going on. injury wise
Quote Reply
Re: Aaron Rodgers WTF? [Garry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Garry wrote:
what shocked me the most was him, turning his back to the defense and bailing out to scramble when there wasn't any pressure close to him. Usually when a QB gets gun shy like that it's the start of a downhill slide or something else is going on. injury wise

I said, last year, that something was wrong in his head. He was not seeing the field and was not playing with confidence. That's back again.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mike McCarthy's specialty is making every average quarterback in the league look like Montana.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Garry wrote:

I said, last year, that something was wrong in his head. He was not seeing the field and was not playing with confidence. That's back again.

It's not what's "in his head".. it's where he's getting his head.

Dude's busy with Olivia so get off his back. You'd be off your game too if you were on her back.
Last edited by: Goobdog: Sep 19, 16 9:13
Quote Reply
Re: Aaron Rodgers WTF? [Les Paul 1959] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Les Paul 1959 wrote:
Mike McCarthy's specialty is making every average quarterback in the league look like Montana.

I have dubbed that "the Kaepernick Effect."

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Perseus wrote:

That might have been been Bradford's best game in many, many years. Let's see if he can replicate it for a few weeks in a row.

I read that this was second best game of Bradford's career statistically . Is this system a better fit or did the stars align?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would say a bit of both. He said post-game he likes a lot of the concepts and play-action stuff that he was asked to run. At the same time, GB challenged him by committing to stop the run and blitzing him a lot, putting him under pressure. If he was going to beat them he was going to have to step in to some hits and deliver throws and that is exactly what he did.

Probably a combination of an overly-aggressive defensive scheme, guys making plays for him, and him having a chip on his shoulder and wanting to prove doubters wrong.

As a Viking fan, I am pumped and I think he has potential but he has the sample size of one whole game for the Vikings. Can't get too excited yet.
Quote Reply
Re: Aaron Rodgers WTF? [Runningwithbees] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
As a Viking fan, I am pumped and I think he has potential but he has the sample size of one whole game for the Vikings. Can't get too excited yet.

Given his known potential, his apparent comfort and schematic fit with the team, his recent history and impetus to prove himself, I think that sample size of one should give Vikings fans a good bit to be optimistic about.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Aaron Rodgers WTF? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think that sample size of one should give Vikings fans a good bit to be optimistic about.

the two bolded words are the cause of a lot of tears in beers on chilly winter days
Quote Reply